C.A.R.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Lurchos and Zed freaks! I am having an operation done on the 20th Oct. Is there any chance of moving this drive weekend to the week before? Then I could bring my Zed along. If not then I will come down as a passenger and or drive the bus down.

I am just testing the waters. If no one cares great. If it's no good for others then no problem leave it where it is.

Cheers

Craig & Suls, I've had trouble finding out where to book the Butter Factory?

Perhaps one you you guys know how to do it?

Craigus, we've pretty much locked that date in - just get Suls to drive your Zed ;D

No Probs, I'll look into it. Yep I can drive it and it's in sfae hands knowing I've only got 1 point on my licence for the next 10 months so gotta drive like a Nanna!

Sulio

Well with one point on your licence you won't want to be driving my Zed Sulio. It's a cop magnet. So we can go down in a normal car being yours or my work car. I am 70-80% coming down depending on how the operation goes and how many drugs I am on.

To anyone who is coming & has a spare seat, Simon (MaygZ) needs a ride down (probably from Ballarat).

My seat is taken, Scoot & Dale already have passengers, so can anyone else help?

I may be living down at Bairnsdale by the 23rd.  If not I could meet someone on the Western Hwy somewhere??

• 2 weeks later...

i'm interested in tagging along in my lesser nissan - i should chuck datsun badges on it for a laugh!

if accom works out to be around $100 i'd be keen, if not might just make it a day trip

my fav part of the great ocean road is the bit just after apollo bay where it goes inland, last time i did it in the zed the battery dislodged and slid across hitting the engine!

To anyone who is coming & has a spare seat, Simon (MaygZ) needs a ride down (probably from Ballarat).

My seat is taken, Scoot & Dale already have passengers, so can anyone else help?

I'll have a spare seat if needed. 

looks like I might have to try and get the passanger window fixed by then...

John

Nps Sul ;)

After discussion with with a few people & the fact that no-one has time to book an apartment at 'The Butter Factory' (it's probably too late anyway),

we've decided to make it into a day trip only.

If anyone wants to stay down there overnight, it shall be up to themselves to find/book somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have a spare seat if needed. 

looks like I might have to try and get the passanger window fixed by then...

John

Johnboy, thanks for the offer, but work has reared it's ugly head and I wont be able to join what I expect will be a great trip.  :'(

I hope people aren't going to pull out if the sky opens up over night!?!

the forecast for melbourne is "Areas of rain easing to isolated showers around dawn before clearing by midday. A dry afternoon to follow with sunny periods. Winds south to southwesterly averaging up to 30 km/h"