WTD: 240Z Parts/Donor Car Wanted Urgently

MaygZ

Will MaygZ ever find a suitable donor car?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will MaygZ ever find a suitable donor car?

• No - he's just going to sit in his shell making car noises
    • No - he's going to convert his shell into a Playstation platform and play GT4 for ever
    • No - he'll set fire to his shell and buy a Commodore so he can find parts
    • No - he'll give up and spend more time with his family
    • No.

NO IT IS NOT, DAMNIT!

If you look at a part for a Zed and can't figure out where it goes, you might as well give up, stick your head up your 'Jacksie' & join the armed forces!

Yea me... i'm up on Monday night and i'm on the turps (surprise surprise) "I gave my love a chicken it had no bone..... hmmmm chicken" seriously simon buy another zed that goes and make the one in the poop shed a long termer. Use dale as an example whay have one when you can have 5 :) :P

Scoota, I checked that link but there's no photos.  What's the point of having no pictures?  What's the point of having more than one wife??!!!  One is always more than enough, surely!!!!!

Quite obviously I was referring to Dales absence of a Opposition Minister for Fun, Ball and Chain, handbrake, Finance Officer, She Who Must Be Obeyed etc.  Thus he is allowed to have fun, spend money, move along at his own pace, collect enough toys for a lifetime and enjoy life.

Until my wife reads this, I'm not in that position.  I have to travel down the path in life that has been presented to and approved by SHMBO.  Any variations from the pre-approved plan must be tendered in the appropriate format (read balls on plate).  This ammended proposal must then be rattified by the minister and her mentor (read mother), after much discussion, deliberation and sycophantation (by me).

Then they like to sit together, obviously in a much higher position than I, and torment me until I cry and run out of the room to lock myself in my room.  It is rare that I eat on those nights!!

So someone, stop hoarding a rusty old 240 in your backyards and sell it to me.  I'm sh'ouse at jigsaws!!

Hi Loui.

Hmm, I must have it pretty good I rekon, on top of my garage, my girl has a 4 car garage + a bit, which she doesn't use and has given permission for me to store more cars in... Now I'm just waiting for an affordable project Dodge Charger to come up  :) and then I can move on to filling up her garage...  :)

Scoota, I checked that link but there's no photos.  What's the point of having no pictures?  What's the point of having more than one wife??!!!  One is always more than enough, surely!!!!!

Quite obviously I was referring to Dales absence of a Opposition Minister for Fun, Ball and Chain, handbrake, Finance Officer, She Who Must Be Obeyed etc.  Thus he is allowed to have fun, spend money, move along at his own pace, collect enough toys for a lifetime and enjoy life.

Until my wife reads this, I'm not in that position.  I have to travel down the path in life that has been presented to and approved by SHMBO.  Any variations from the pre-approved plan must be tendered in the appropriate format (read balls on plate).  This ammended proposal must then be rattified by the minister and her mentor (read mother), after much discussion, deliberation and sycophantation (by me).

Then they like to sit together, obviously in a much higher position than I, and torment me until I cry and run out of the room to lock myself in my room.  It is rare that I eat on those nights!!

So someone, stop hoarding a rusty old 240 in your backyards and sell it to me.  I'm sh'ouse at jigsaws!!

Hi Loui.

thats so funny mate,

Actually mate i gave the keys to  240z to my son this morning as he turned 18 today

sorry buddy

thats so funny mate,

Actually mate i gave the keys to  240z to my son this morning as he turned 18 today

sorry buddy

Happy Birthday to little Loui.  Hope he has a great day and gets his own fricken rotissorie!!!!

Loui,

I have been reliably informed (Lurch) that whilst most of the parts simply swap over, there are just enough that don't to make it a 'nightmare'.  In particular electriacl issues and incompatabilities.

What I don't really know is if there is no mix n' matching ie: all 260 gear into 240 shell whether problems still exist?  Anyone?  If there are no problems associated with that issue then perhaps I could even find a 2+2?  Anyone?  LURCH?

So are the brackets on the transmission hump for the console and fuse box, I know because I had to cut off 260 ones (replacement rust free body) and weld on the 240 ones from my first rust bucket

It's not such a big job but they must be correctly aligned before welding

Pete