Race Seats for 260z

Whittie

Thanks Dimitri!

That certainly looks like a perfect fit. What model are those seats? I'm going to go and try a few next week with any luck.

Speaking of which, does anyone know of any stores in the Brisbane CBD area that sells race seats? I'll be there next week with time to spare but no transport other than busses.

• Moderators

Not sure of the model; bought it from a shop that no longer exists about 12 years ago! It's a Velo wide version (if you see me you will understand) and the seat mounts are just your regular race seat mounts with the various holes for adjustment. Made by Steve Newing and sold by Revolution Racegear. Used some 8mm alloy plate bolted to the original chassis seat mounts without rails. Passenger seat is a Velo "Milano" that is FIA approved and from memory paid about $500ish ex demo?

I was in at Revolution racegear the other day and they had a Sparco fixed back for $400ish that fits bigger guys (ie no submarining).  I am pretty tempted since my OBX Daytonas are falling apart with very little use and were not much cheaper...