Ledge's 240Z Track car

Thanks lads. Yeah i need to lift my game to suit the car now. Richard im sure there is a smother way to do most of the track, realistaclly im a plonker with a fast car. Some shifts i blip but most i dont. Process i use is brake hard for half the distance then start shifting so its not going to overrev engine. Seems to be ok like that.

Yes peter you gave me what i asked for but with 200kw more than i expected. Thanks alot.

I will never be lowndsey so im not going to try. Its fuckin great fun thats for sure

More vids soon

For a 'plonker' Ledge you seem to be doing OK, I should have mentioned that the sequential has an obvious advantage for a driver in that the actual physical shifting process is simplified compared with a H pattern. Anything that makes driving simpler, particularly with a power monster, is a good thing :)

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome write up and great pics. The zeds looking fantastic mate. Best of luck at the WTAC. Like you said in the article . Getting the most out of the beast is going to be a challenge with all that HP. I'm sure you'll do us proud.

PS I saved all the pics and put them in a folder. Love them. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Jeff the car is the flavour of the month at the moment.

Was the most uncomfortable ove felt for a while in front of the camera.

http://www.worldtimeattack.com/index.php/beautiful-obsession-the-z-car-of-dreams/

You came across like and old pro Paul. Great video.

I'm just disappointed I cannot get to time attack (going to be in Adelaide, classic). Hope it goes well for you and the PMC monster runs hard.

Jeff.

I'm coming over on Wednesday evening the 12th and coming back on the early flight Monday morning 17th. I'm coming over for the MTBA National Gravity Enduro Champs. Should be a good weekend. It's based out of Eagle MTB Park not far from you, but a fair way away that weekend.

Jeff.

Edited by CBR Jeff

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks lads.

Got bugger all hot laps in due to red flags. Was really getting frustrated to be honest. When you have very little track knowledge it was impossible for me to do a great time. I was focusing on straight and turn 1. The rest was just the way i had to go to get back to the straight. Car was awesome and performance was faultless.

Will be some good vids coming up soon

Cheers

Paul