Panel Beating/Rust Repair Workshop Day - Aug. 7th!

C.A.R.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like a great turn out despite a few pikers. You've certainly got the place for it Lurch. Well done to those who organised it and contributed to the day etc. I was telling my wife about it and she's like, why didn't you fly down for it???  >:( Now she tells me.

So I'm down for the next one which I think should be on a weekend where you play cars on Friday, go racing on Saturday, then fix cars from racing on Sunday.

Great pics too.

Oh and a HUGE thanks to those who donated to the club for the day - the donations totalled $305!

This will be deposited into the Vic account this week. Thanks to everyone of donated, again!!!

Oh and a HUGE thanks to those who donated to the club for the day - the donations totalled $305!

This will be deposited into the Vic account this week. Thanks to everyone of donated, again!!!

Worth every cent! ;D

Big thanks to Lurch and Rev for putting on the day and to Mick for coming over to lend his expertise, look forward to tackling the 'issues' on my car now.  :)

Thanks also to Lurch's family for putting up with an extended visit from the Ballarat guys. Can't believe Lurch and Scoot got it all done.. Incredible effort guys, especially considering the quality of the end product.

Hope Kyle was able to make his way home!

thank you one and all. Just wished I could have got there a little earlyer to see the Rev in action.

Lurch please thank your parents for have us all and I look forward to the next instalment - workshop may be one on head work or porting for more  power out put.  ;D

Bruce 

Gee i scored Big for the day. Lurch and i repaired  the Dog leg on my car. He also gave me a heater core from Rev's parts old parts car which i tested and fitted today ( thank jebus for that as i had a hot water bottle in the car on the way down) and also got a fuse box cover that my car hasn't had since i bought it 13 Years ago. Good value for a 500 Kilometer round trip and pinapple donation :)

tell me thats not lurchos on the grinder  :o :o

didnt you have a shaved head ?

.....you look like a 6'3'' version of Bob Dylan from behind  :P

hurry up & pick a date for the next one, so we can book some cheap flights...

tell me thats not lurchos on the grinder  :o :o

didnt you have a shaved head ?

.....you look like a 6'3'' version of Bob Dylan from behind  :P

Thanks & I did, but it's been a cold winter down here in Vic, so I needed the extra insulation ;)

The old Beanie hasn't been quite good enough...

hurry up & pick a date for the next one, so we can book some cheap flights...

Bah - you had plenty of time to fly down for this one, Christopher!

I might pick a date for next year - just need an idea for what we could cover...?

Absolutely brilliant day! Big thanks from myself and the old man to Lurch and Rev and all those involved with organising. It was well worth the flight down.

Scoota, good to see it's fixed and all back together :)

I'm back, hopefully I'll be able to get some pics up tomorrow night.

Great day! Awesome to meet some guys that have previously been names on the forum.  Big thanks to Lurchos (and his mum & Dad) for opening his house and workshop for the day.  I hope everyone walked away with a little extra knowledge and a confidence to be innovative and 'have a go'!.

Rev.

Thanks from me and my Rachael.  A great day to meet some good people.  Thanks to Lurch, Rev and their families for opening up their home, the grass advice and for the filming.

Thanks from me and my Rachael.  A great day to meet some good people.  Thanks to Lurch, Rev and their families for opening up their home, the grass advice and for the filming.

Oh no - they didn't let you near the camera did they, that's.... actually, BLOODY funny.

Thankfully I wasn't allowed to touch the camera, but wasn't great at biting my tongue when Ben was near me and filming.  I'm sure that some clever editing will get it back to at least an MA rating.