BANKSTOWN HIGH SCHOOL - MATHEMATICS EXAM

Mr240z

Thanks Johny

And just to prove a point to all on here, Johny and I have spoken on a number of occasions off line, Johnny's heritage is Serb and mine Croat and even though our historical countrymen in the Balkans have been at each others throats for some 600 years, Johny and I are Australian and live and let live.

Cheers Buddy...............

hey bro 

you forgot me in this calculation, we have a northerner, one from the middle and me from the bottom

:) :) :)

Hey Loui,

I have a story to tell along the lines of what you are getting at.............

If anyone on here follows the world game of FOOTBALL, then you would know Andy Pascalidis from on the ball on SBS.

Andy and I are long time friends, and he told me this story once.

He has 3 sisters, each is married, one to a Croat, One to a Macedonian, and one to a Serbian.

Anyhow, back in the early ninties, the Serbs and Croats where at each other, as were the Greeks and Macedonians over the naming rights of Macedonia, the Serb sided with the Greek and visa versa on the issue, (Andy and his family are Greek) while the Croat and the Macedonian sided with each other due to the hostilities at the time between the Serbs and Croats.

As Andy put it, it was easter time and all of the sisters and their husbands turned up at Andy's parents place for lunch, I dont think I need to say much more, the balkans conflict momentarally that afternoon spilled 20,000 km's across the globe into a dining room in South West Sydney.

So Loui, all we need now is a Maco on the forum to show up and we may be able to run some war games at the nats next year, what do you think?

Unfortunately Bro, I will have to side with him, and you with Johnny to keep the staus quo.

LMFAO

shheeezz...thats a blast from the past  :o I used to religiously watch Andy on world soccer for 10 years straight !

Go the mighty Socceroos, and may Italy be knocked out in the first round... 8)

hey John

Let me clarify something, the problem here is i am half MACO and half GREEK descent, BUT all AUSTRALIAN

so basically i will be siding with both of you and everyone else

Loui

So Loui, Bro..............

Let me get this right, and excuse me for lack of a better term, but you being a half breed mogrel wog and being half greek half Maco must mean that every time you wake up in the morning, go to shave, and look in the mirro, you must want to kill the guy in the reflection?

LOL, hope this keeps Lurch entertained, and I must say the sun tan, plucked eyebrows from your usual mono brow, and the slicked back hair are vast improvements.