AusZcar Member Courier Services - Z Courier Service

gav240z

• Moderators

Thanks Ian.. Its a 1/5 scale RC car which is pretty big.. Either I can get a courier to pickup (if its easy for you to find a nice size box for it!) or when I come to NSW next I can grab it off you.. Its almost a meter long and about 60cm wide..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bit of an ask but.....Any chance someone could pickup an old push bike from Taylors Lakes near Essendon-morrabin airport, and store it for a 3-4 days while I sort out a courier to pick it up.

I live in Taylors Hill (2 mins from Taylors Lakes) and could do it for you depending on the size. Only got a sedan. By the way Taylors Lakes and Essendon arent that close and Moorabin is like an hr away :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Any members live near or in Annandale in NSW? I'm about to bid on a bicycle and just wondering if anyone can assist me in pickup etc....You will be compensated for all your efforts.. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Canberra boys,

if we can find Dallas before Scoota heads to your town, then he can bring back a gearbox for me.  I will then stop annoying you all.  Please help me find him.

MaygZ

• 2 weeks later...

To the Brisveganites... 8)

Im looking to bid on an old pushbike thats located in Bracken Ridge north side of Brisbane....anyone in that vicinity who could do a pick up and store if i buy it ? I can pay for petrol or burger or some beer money .....My sister and or brother in law would pick up as theyre in Coolangata, or some other mate near Sunnybank I think..