AusZcar Member Courier Services - Z Courier Service

gav240z

Not at the moment but Logan is not far off the Hway on the way home. If its a bmx should be ok but a mountain bike might be a bit of a stretch. ;)

More than happy to help if I can.

Drop me a pm with your number and ill give you a call.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Bit of a long shot, but is anyone heading from QLD down to Sydney?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/south-toowoomba/other-parts-accessories/datsun-260z-2-2-dash/1038369429

I am looking at this cracked dash as a practice dash for DIY dashboard repair. Before attempting it on my 240z dash. It looks pretty toasted so would make a good practice part. I will have no use for it once it's finished.

PS: I think I spy an early 240z console next to it also  ???

• Moderators

Hi,

Would anyone down Melb way be able to pick up a Camera Lens (in original box etc) from Yarraville, then wrap'it in HEAPS of bubble and sendto Sydney ? Or possibly hang onto it until I am next in Melb in a month or two ? That is unless someone is making the road trip in next couple of weeks.

Will reimburse for you for your time or donate to the site - your call.

Cheers

PB

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just wondering if anyone is around the Toowoomba area specifically Meringandan QLD 4352? I am collecting some parts for my daughters project (intake manifold and holley) PM me or text me on 040five298four11. Thanks  :D

Ta for the quick reply Wayne, you are Legend!

• Moderators

If anyone is heading from Melbourne to Sydney in the next month please let me know via pm. Cheers

George I will be travelling back and forth from Melb a bit over the next month or so, but will be travelling by plane.

I can transport small plane freindly items - Next trip is late next week.

Not sure if that helps  ???

It's a centre console, steering wheel and some gauges etc. but like an ass I made an assumption that it's in Melbourne when in fact the parts are in Bendigo. The owner, a member on here, is OK with posting them so I'll take that option unless someone is coming from Bendigo to Sydney.

Thanks for the offer :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I live in Hornsby and am going to Melb tomorrow arvo, but will be flying, so can't help on this one.

I am planning a driving trip in a few months if you get stuck.

Are any Melb members heading to Sydney by road in the near future.