AusZcar Member Courier Services - Z Courier Service

gav240z

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Long shot:-

Anyone travelling south from Brisbane in the next few weeks that might have room for 4 wheels (no tyres) and a set of flares???  It would be awesome if you were coming all the way to Vic, but even Sydney or Canberra would be helpful.

Please let me know.

MaygZ

Maygz, bugga, just done the run down and back, gggrrr, next trip is planned for first week in March!

I use E-Go a bit, but make sure flates are well packaged.

I know pzg302 is heading to Vic  before xmas, with an engine and a diff in his ute, prob no room left though!

Anyone needing a Brisb to Melb and return next March,?? Let me know

Maygz, bugga, just done the run down and back, gggrrr, next trip is planned for first week in March!

I use E-Go a bit, but make sure flates are well packaged.

I know pzg302 is heading to Vic  before xmas, with an engine and a diff in his ute, prob no room left though!

Anyone needing a Brisb to Melb and return next March,?? Let me know

hey dat2kman,

have you ever shipped an engine with e-go? I've asked them a few questions but i never heard anything back..

does anyone know if you need to put the engine on a pallet or if the courier company can sort that out for you?

yep, needs to be secured firmly on a pallet, ALL fluids drained. Jam rags in all openings.

If they see a spot of fluid drip off it, they can (and most likely will) drop it at the nearest depot and its your problem to get it.

You also need to know that a forklift or crane will be needed at both ends, so getting it dropped off at a house can be difficult.

Ajaxism, e-go will do it, ive done a few, yes make sure it is drained, all holes blocked incl water in outs. I get a wooden crate from a industril machine parts shop, that is just big enuf, a couple bits of vertical bits wood in bottom to hold engine uprgight, and some more bits wood jammed in either side to stop it falling over. I have a pallet jack here, and a bobcat skidsteer lader to get the crate into a truck.

E-go can be booked with a tailgate loader for either or both ends if forklift crane not avail, but ypu will need some form of whhels to move it around, maybe a couple of old kids skateboards?? Under the crate, bit of pushing and pulling rigjt down low?

I just sent a whole H190 disc braked rear end to Perth, stuck it all diagonally on a slant into one of the industrial engine crate box thingys, no issue, was able to push pull slide it around

Crates are sort of chep pallet sized, made of crappy compressed wood, i get them from a diesel engine mob here in brisbane that convert them to marine use, i also get 20 litre metal buckets of all sorts nuts bols eashers springs etc left over from said marine converting, im their "clean up service". Anyone need a shiteload of intake/exhaust studs?? The engine i sent to someone on here a while back, the crate was perfect, its in Melbourne somewhere?? Go back through some old posts to see who got it.

Try smartsend. I've used both e-go and smartsend and find smart send are abit cheaper with a better online tracking system. Smartsends door to door service is always cheaper when I get quotes from the two..but I reckon e-go is abit more lenient with weight and measurements as smartsend charge you if your off by even a few cm's. If you have a ebay account you get a discount aswell (smartsend)

Both mick (zzzed) and i used e-go to swap motors and there wasn't any issue. I packaged up the RB20 + Gearbox, Driveshaft exhaust etc on a single pallet and pallet wrapped it super tight. They forked it off the trailer and into the back of micks truck and vice versa!! Quite cheap depot to depot too!!

Ben

Pay for it to be door to door through smartsend. And pallets can be found in abundance in any industrial area for free.

Pay the guy a extra $20 to tie it on a pallet and you pay and organise the shipping and foward him the consignment label..i'm sure he would reconsider.

Pay for it to be door to door through smartsend. And pallets can be found in abundance in any industrial area for free.

Pay the guy a extra $20 to tie it on a pallet and you pay and organise the shipping and foward him the consignment label..i'm sure he would reconsider.

Smartsend door to door for a pallet @ 200KG, 120CM x 80CM x 120CM.

Tail-lift truck at both ends.

1-2 business days $423.22

• 1 month later...

For the guys down Mexico way......

There is a body kit on Ebay for the new race car, I'll call it the S14 200ZX, available, but is pick up only from Campllefield that I would like to bid on.

Before I do throw a bid at it, is there anyone who is prepared to pick it up for me and maybe store it for a month or so until someone is heading north or I organise a courier?

Kit consists of front and rear bars and side skirts.

If I can twist Dat2kman's arm he maybe able to bring it back with him on his return from PI, if he has room with all the trophies won at the flat cap races  ;D, in March

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt, not a problem, especially in the Truckster of Lurve!

PI is on weekend of 9 to 11 march, im based in Heidleburg before and after, just need someone to get to thete, as i'll have a trailer connected, its a steep street, and cant disconnect.

Ill be heading back north early am on the wednesday after PI

Courier services extraordinaire strikes again!!!

Thanks to Dimitri and Jason, looks like I'll have a body kit for the 200ZX in March......

Dimitri, will PM you with details once everything is finalised, it's a buy it now auction so will get it sorted today.

Matt

• Moderators

I can meet with Jason at the Island and hand it directly if he is happy with that.. I always try and make it to the Histerics as often as I can; since now I live alot closer to Philip Island than before...woohoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Just wondering if anyone here in NSW lives near the "Ryde" area....about to do another stupid eBay purchase for a pickup only item..can anyone pickup for me? Will help with parts or cash for the trouble.. Thanks in adv.