Age Listing

peter t

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golly this is fun.  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(I have been a Datsun fan all my adult life[since 17] and am now 56.5 and the proud owner of one good Z and a sadly a parts car that will go the dump. My best mate {we had 1600 together] bought a Z after his 1600 and still has it as his only car. I have got him now fixing his bus up after him seeing mine and treating it like a Z should be treated. Keep the comments coming Guys and don't forget to update your profile. Girls also. One thing I can't figure out is how to include a picture under my name on the forum. I have my age listed [an old fart] but hell I look good.

Well I was conceived in the year the Zed first went on sale in UK and made my entrance the following year. I have owned only one zed older than me and one that might have been manufactured when I came into the world but was sold new in NZ in Jan 72 (powered by a stroker hint ;)) My Datsun 1600 was older than me by a few months.

Arrived September 1946,        First 72 240z in 1983 still got it, in really good condition, 2nd 73 240z in 1993 not so good condition, next a 260z 2+2 in 2004 a runner but a bit of work to get it back on the road & finally a 72 240z in good nick but needs a tidy up & paint.  SHE says NO more...

I'm 28.  Only had one Datto younger than me.  ;D

Some of my earliest memories was my dad's silver and black SSS Stanza (with factory sunroof!).  The Datbug got me when I was given a paddock basher 1200 ute at 14 (which I later rolled and wrecked).  Bought my first Z much later (03 or 04?) after having 1600s and many 200Bs.