Z Run in memory of Josef Hainaut "Josepf"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You young people all you want to do is party. Opps the Wife just saw this and reminded me of what we did when we were your age. Damm now I have to sit back and think what to do when our first grandchild arrives in September. Thank God for Z's they keep us young. If I can help with Josef's car in any way give me a shout.

Hey guys

There's an ok cafe on sandgate rd on the corner of oriel rd. Mids and Mains.

I'm good for the 24th too. I have an exam in the morning (who's stupid idea was it to have exams at 8:30 on a Saturday morning?!?) so ill be free after 11.

How does 1pm sound?

I'm good for 1 pm also.

Sexual sushi, Do we have another image of a 2+2 in that colour with standard wheels and no flares....just in case we need to consider reducing the costs?

• 2 weeks later...

Helene,

That is a slight problem. However we might be able to work around that. We had spoken about the posibility of removing some of the items requiring work. We can do this portion of work while the car is still in Lismore. Once we are past that stage we would need somewhere to work on it as a whole car. Some of that work may be possible in its current location but certainly the final steps need more space. The down side of this idea would be the need for us to get down to Lismore to work on the car. Maybe we can plan around a long weekend or something. Is there somewhere we could crash?

If we can get it to those final steps before moving it I would be happy to have it in my shed to finish it....The idea being that those final steps would only take a few weeks. I can't commit to having it for a prolonged period.

The only other consideration with this approach is weather, because it would not be good to move the car at that stage unless we have clear weather with low humidity. We won't have too much control over that.

I will talk this over with the guys and see what we can come up with.