Sign in to follow this  
Gyra

Name that Nissan!

Yup, agreed. I have one now as my daily, standard they're no slouch. But with a bit of work done to them they're a good engine, especially with a decent tune.  :)

are you a member of the ozzy pintara forum? you can get ecu upgrades through them. I think it might be a company called antrax

http://www.antrx.com/

"Essence" a hybrid concept I believe.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6902.0;attach=15677;image

You are correct - well done the Kiwi ;)

Quote Nissan

Released at the 2009 Geneva Auto Show, the Infiniti Essence is a sport-luxury RWD hybrid coupe. Besides a 435hp VQ37 twin turbo engine, the Essence has a starter-generator which adds 158hp to the mix for a total of 593hp and dubbed "3D Drive". The starter-generator propels the Essence on electric power at low speeds, drawing on a lithium-ion battery pack stored in the trunk. The electric motors are smaller than conventional but the new design is twice as powerful. The Essence does not use a torque converter but has two seperate clutches for the gas and electric powered motors. The exterior of the vehicle is based on a design philosophy called "Dynamic Adeyaka" and utilizes razor sharp lines which contrast to the concave sweeps. The A-pillars utilize sideview cameras while external lighting is LED-based. The interior features an asymmetrical cabin which is divided into two areas separated by a large curving console between the seats that sweeps around to merge with the centre of the dashboard, in effect, creating a cocoon like environment. The interior is rounded out with leather, brushed aluminum and chronometer-style dials.

are you a member of the ozzy pintara forum? you can get ecu upgrades through them. I think it might be a company called antrax

http://www.antrx.com/

Yep, I'm registered on antrx under the same username. I'm running their Stage 3 chip at the moment, damn good results for the price, Ryan did a top job on them. Just a pity that few people care for U12's anymore  :( lol. Maybe I just have strange tastes? haha.

Wow, that Essence thing sounds great in concept.

i think you have to drive one to appreciate them. I had the TI modle and it was the most comfortable car i have ever owned