IS George Miskovski's V8 240z still getting around?

kobes

• Administrators

Yer new owners doing a Ferrari conversion with it.

this makes me a saaad panda.

Crap hope they change there minds and put it back up for sale !

I wouldn't take everything Sulio says as true. He has been known to stir the pot from time to time. I'd be disappointed if this was true though.

*Sigh* another "fake" Ferrari.

Crap hope they change there minds and put it back up for sale !

If you guys believe what Suilo is saying you'd believe anything...

Kobes, Mate the car was for sale everwhere and for a long time, You had your chance.

haha

Still tryin to work out the personality of all the characters on here, Only be on for one week (ish) now,  and really should not be looking into getting another Zed anyway, paying two registrations at the moment is getting hard enough to explain!

Althou Fantastic site, Can't believe what a great job, and no doubt hours of work people have put in for it be here.  Absolutly loving finding information i did not even realize i needed to know :)

On that note I am off to make a little donation... all thou i don't think it should really be called a donation as i have already got way more that $10bucks worth of value this week.

• 1 year later...

Mike it's down the coast in NSW, His not in the zed scene I think his more into drags.

If I was into drags I would never have sold the 240. Must admit, there are times when I really miss it. :-(

Has anyone seen it or heard any news about it? Anyone that isn't Sulio that is. :-p

• 9 months later...

Hi all my name is tony and i am the new owner of georges old z. For those interested the car is currently undergoing a ground up rebuild with some changes although not drastic in my opinion tasteful. I will post pics as soon as i have time but i am hoping the car will be complete mid to late next year. To put your minds at ease the car is not being turned into a ferrari and the colour will still be red.( Ve hsv red hot) Wheels have been sold brakes front and back upgraded and 5 stud hubs all round. Billets or larger simmons will be the new wheels, all new interior,moderate stereo, freshened up motor, bad dog chassis rails front and back. car will not be used as a drag car but as a street machine car.

• 10 months later...