MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THREAD

I am sure I will regret this in the future, as one day I will want to build another L6 Turbo, but for now I have no use for this gear so I am seeing if there is any interest in it. All gear is in Brisbane northside

Mechanical fan with shroud $50

N42 Intake, opening matched to throttle body $100 New Price - $75

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

SOLD - N42 Block/oil pump that needs a serious rebuild and perhaps new crank.$50

New price - Take it away for free

SOLD - EXEDY 5 puck button clutch and 300mm flywheel. I had 320ftlbs of torque going through this clutch and it didn't slip. Clutch and flywheel have some wear (couldn't find my feeler gauge but I would say 2-3thou). $350 for the pair, I can ship the clutch, flywheel might be a different story, was just throwing the flywheel in for someone picking it up Even though it is a button clutch it was very drivable. New Price - $300

SOLD - And my turbo/stainless turbo lines. Turbo is a bit of a garrett mystery. Was sold it on car as a GT30/40r. Front turbine blades are same size as a GT35R, but scroll is smaller, Rear turbine housing is a 2in outlet and it is an internally wastegated ball bearing job. Oil and water cooled.

SOLD -

280zx gearbox $100 New Price $50

SOLD -

F54 Nissan head Gasket $100 ($133.42 from Nissan)

E88 Intake/Exhaust Gasket (Bought to use on my P90 head) $50 ($58.16 from Nissan)

Rocker Cover Gasket $15 ($19.93 from Nissan)

New price, have the lot for $125

SOLD - Turbo Exhaust Manifold $350 (Turbo not included in price) Orange/Red is a paint that is flaking off (not rust). Underneath is a grey high temp paint, is in great condition.

SOLD - L28 Turbo sump (Has a oil return incorporated into exhaust side). $50

SOLD - 60mm Hitachi Throttle body believe off a 240sx and idle bypass flange $100

SOLD - P90 Head (original size combustion chamber, measured up at 53.5cc, put a straight edge across it and it was 4-5thou from end to middle) $350, really don't want to ship this one though, too heavy.

SOLD - Turbo Valve cover, paint is flaking due to dodgy paint job $200

SOLD - Z32 300zx/RB25/RB26 gearbox to L6 motor kit. $600

SOLD - Brand New L6 ARP head bolts $150 (cost $177 from VPW)

SOLD - Brand New L6 ARP Rod bolts $55 (cost $65 from VPW) also fit VG30E and VG30ET

SOLD - L28ET Distributor (now just cas, but I think I still have the cap/rotor) with RB30 pickup wheel. Was using this for sequential ignition and injection. It also has a custom aluminium cover (not properly alligned in the photo, it actually matches up perfectly and you barely see the join lines). $350

SOLD - LS1 Coil Bracket, coils and leads (no Low Voltage plugs as they are still attached to my Motec Loom) $150

SOLD - JSK Fuel Rail and norgen fuel pressure gauge $150

SOLD - 7MGTE 440cc Injectors and injector hold downs $125

Ohhh a thread of L goodies :)

I think I will take the injectors and your fuel rail mate. That probably about drains my bonus from work, I need to stop buying car parts...

Good luck with the rest of the stuff

A few people have showed interest in parts. I will continue to update thread with interested parties and will make it clear when these parts have sold. Feel free to let me know if you want to take a number on parts incase the first person pulls out.

Brisbane (Second line of the thread mate).

Feel like a long drive? Postage might be a killer on the intake, if your interested I can find out what it will cost.

Z - Vindicare has put his name down for the coil bracket. If he doesn't buy it you have second dibs. Did you just want the bracket minus coils/leads?

haul - I am not quite sure what I want to do about the turbo. The internally wastegated ones are generally quite a bit more. If I do get rid of it I would probably advertise it for $1k and see what interest I get for it. They seem to be a good upgrade size for the RB stock turbo, so might even advertise on a skylines forum if I do decide to sell it.

Hey Garvice,

I remember you now from the BBQ over at Stevo's from your engine, yeah I'd be interested in taking the lot, easier for everyone really and I'm trying to put the same engine together at the mo. Begs the question "what you gonna build instead"?!

Anyways let me know, I've got most parts ready (for Waxhead to put together)!

Z, sorry mate but Vindicare has sent the money so the coil bracket/coils is sold. I sent Waxhead the cad file for the mount though.

Little hint for your question.

IMG_0840.jpg

Sure would, however I beleive that it is just a straight through adapter (I.E. bolts go all the way through the adapter into the intake). It would be more beneficial as a Idle air bypass (in the photo you can see the port coming through the top, this has a threaded hole on the outside and a bolt currently in it).

How does $20 plus $9.90 prepaid postage bag sound?

Also, everyone, the Z32 adapter/bellhousing is now open to everyone.

Cheers

Brad

Sounds like a plan.

I have another option on the cards for this minute, still awaiting further info (looking at a twin butterfly throttle with matching manifold)

at $30 i couldnt even make one.

Will be in contact

Have changed original post for gearbox. I forgot to mention that this bellhousing will bolt up to the following gearboxes.

Z32 300zx 5spd manual

Z31 300zx 5spd manual

RB25 5spd manual

RB26 5spd manual

Also, I have a RB26 5spd gearbox that I can sell if anyone wants a full package. Only thing with the RB26 gearbox is that it has a transfer case that requires removing in order to fit in our cars tunnel. If you wanted the gearbox, bellhousing and adapter I would probably let the whole setup go for $1100.

Photo of my RB26 5spd

IMG_1015.jpg

HA! Holy crap. Sorry, just wasn't expecting a response like that.

This is what I have got left, let me know what you want and what you don't.

- Z32 to L6 adapter/bellhousing $600 (or $1100 with RB26 5spd)

- Turbo Exhaust Manifold $350

- N42 Intake $100

- Throttle Body $100 someone else wanted the flange but if you buy the lot you can have it.

- Head, Intake/Exhaust, Rocker cover Gaskets $165

- P90 Head $350

- Turbo Rocker Cover $200

- N42 Block $50

- 280zx Gearbox $100

- Exedy Clutch and Flywheel $350

- Garret Turbo/stainless lines $1000

That is $3865 all up mate. What do you want, what don't you want?

You can call my mobile on oh4 oh4 oh1oh 832

Cheers

Brad

• 3 months later...