My 74 2 seater 260 FOR SALE - SOLD

Toecutter

Hi Guys,

Not going to rush into buying another Z but rather savour the hunt. I've got some final bits and pieces to finish around the house ie drive way and gardening but there will be plenty of Z's to look at. I reckon once you got cash ready to go it's easy to beat the tyre kickers.

Cheers,

Sulio

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer thats been for sale for ages. I'm all over the place, the flavour of the week atm is looking for a new family car. The second half is happy with her little 306 Pug but I like the older 5 series bimmers, I find her Peugot so cramped with the baby gear in it.

post-4-144023569304_thumb.jpg

post-4-14402356931_thumb.jpg

post-4-144023569315_thumb.jpg

i found that 5 series loose so much value that is not funny.

3 series hold their price bit better. thats if u care for that. im still shocked i sold my 93 for 6k.

had a 318i nice car but since that lost respect in it. they do have few flaws that i though shouldnt exist with bmw. maybe it was just my car. alternator changed 3 times since its life WTF. my nissan still on the original one.

if ever going to buy one again it be the M badge.

Thats the good thing about the 5 series, they have already dropped so you can get a pretty nice one for low dollars, all the depreciation has already happened. This 2001 M5 for instance, I think they were over $100,000 when they cam out. Now this one is on e-bay as but it now for $22K and starting bid of $19K!

Pretty good buying assuming the motors not clapped out.

post-4-14402356942_thumb.jpg

post-4-144023589574_thumb.jpg

post-4-144023589577_thumb.jpg

post-4-144023589583_thumb.jpg

There's no such thing as 535i M5, maybe 535i M sport ;)

I'd suggest get an E39 M5, they're pretty cheap nowadays. Or if you have the coins, then my pick would be a second hand E60 M5. It'll be the last high revving V10 Beemer you'll own :) they're not making v10 engines no more :(

you must hear it on full throttle arrrgh!!