My 74 2 seater 260 FOR SALE - SOLD

Toecutter

Hi Fella's,

My cars up for sale due to current commitments she's gotta go. Alot of the members here are familiar with it. I've got info listed below.

Model: Eg: 260z, 2 seater, 1974 model

Location: eg: Kensington, Victoria. Car is currently at my office in Clayton.

Item Condition: Good clean car

Body: small rust bubble in one door and floor pan.

Mechanical: L28, blows a little smoke under hard acceleration  but still pulling very hard.

Price and Payment Conditions: $17,500, cash on pick up.

Extra Info: 260 2 seater with 240 rear lights, (I preffered them and installed them with Lurch doing all welding, it was a neat job with pics on the forums. Everything I've done on the car has been noted here on the forums withs pics threads etc. The car has only been driven avery couple of months for events and is currently on CH plates. It has an L28 with tripple Dellorto's, extractors and elec dizzy. Suspension, cloilovers with approx 320 rear and 280 front springs with KYB shocks. Wheels are custom offset 3 peice ROH 17's in a ZG "offset" with semi slicks. Half cage by Brown Davis cage with all certs and reciepts for the track. Front brakes are upgraded to Hilux Calipers with slotted and cross drilled rotors and rear disc upgrade, 280zx series 2 calipers. Ugraded 15/16MC thats been recoed before installation. Interior is in great shape with CD player and cenntral locking via remote and alarm. I'm sure there's other bits I've forgotten. Was previoulsy road registered, easily re-registered for the road. Also has all plumbing under dash present for a/c. I removed the condensor and compressor when the car become a weekender.

Pictures:

thumb_Lowered_pic.jpg

normal_IMG_1907_1.jpg

normal_sulio_001.jpg

normal_IMG_2026.JPG

many more pics here.

http://www.viczcar.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10004

Contact Details: Sulio mobile 0413 188 024 or e-mail sulio_m@hotmail.com.

SOLD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chris,

House is pretty much done but I gotta reduce some debt. We gotta a baby due in two weeks. I'm hoping to come back into some cash at the end of this financial year so will have a look at whats out there at that time. Perhaps an old Porsche or a new start with a 240 and keep it very basic. We'll see.

Sulio

Hi Guys,

Will see how the sale here goes. I'll leave it for a week or so before I put it up on the likes of carsales. It's got the plumbing for aircon under the dash but I've pulled out the compressor, condesor and pipe work as it was all so heavy.

Mike, I'll have your car for inspiration when funds allow for another Z :)

Cheers,

Sulio

Sulio,

A sad day, I saw the car at Lurchs' and parting with a car such as yours is inconcievable but then life demands more from us than we can sometimes stomach, all I can say is that I hope things change in the coming days somehow for you.

Reading about your aircon gear from under the bonnet, if a potential buyer dosnt want the gear I will put my hand up to buy it as I have all the under dash gear but non of the firewall forward parts.

Once again, sorry to hear about the sale.

Cheers

John

Yeah Babies sure are costly and definately change your priorities for bit as ive discovered in the last couple of weeks.

Thought of selling mine now too as money has ended up real tight but in a way im kinda lucky its in too many bits to be worth much!!!

Anyway always loved your car Toecutter and hopefully it goes to someone here or you decide to hang onto it.

P.S take a bottle of Scotch with ya when your little ones born (wish i did) nothing can prepare you for that day. :o

Joel

Sulio for putting his car up on the market, and now possibly you for thinking it was directed at you? :P

You have a lot to learn little Harry Potter!

Unfortunatley, I've spent over $250K in the last 18 months with the reno, marriage, 2 months in Europe and now a baby on the way with the second half off work for at least 6 months to come...well somethings gotta give hey.

Sulio

• Administrators

You have a lot to learn little Harry Potter!

Unfortunatley, I've spent over $250K in the last 18 months with the reno, marriage, 2 months in Europe and now a baby on the way with the second half off work for at least 6 months to come...well somethings gotta give hey.

Sulio

Hey mate, I got the details for featuring your car on the home page. Did you manage to get some cool photos? Now would be an ideal time to have it on the homepage ;).

Shame you are selling up, but you can always buy another when you are in a position to. The biggest difference is that when you built the car Auszcar wasn't anywhere near where it is today. Now you have all the contacts and resources to build a similar car relatively easily (I would hope so anyway) so all is not lost.

That's great.  Now that I nearly have my Z back on the road, you decide to sell yours! ;)

Dad had a go at me for getting a two seater again, given that the family is now four people.

Shame you have to sell it, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do (or what ya missus tells ya ;) ).

Cheers Mate and all the best to the both of you with the impending arrival of a new bundle of joy.

Matt D.