delete please

OZ001

What work did you do to the car since you got it? Did you repair the rust hole in the firewall? How much else has changed since you bought it in October?

well there wasnt any rust in the firewall, i took out the padding and notice it was just a hole in the fire wall to go into the engine :s no rust on the fire wall. just alittle bit on the driver side floor which im in the process of fixing.

• 1 month later...

was going too but thought it may be too late.

interested in why selling the car if just recently bought it though. is there problem or just trying to make quick dollar?

i will take a picture of why im selling the 240z. the house now has 5 cars and my dad is flipping it. gimme a call if you're still interested

hey there.

Did you get the rust in the chasis/under seat area fixed up or is it still there? Any chance of some pictures of said area to see extent of rust.

cheers

i was going to fix it but the price is too low, so ive decided not to fix it

• 4 weeks later...

got your email but it gave me no further information.

Like I said, have you got any further pics of the rust, paint, engine bay, boot, everything that you can think of to give me a better pictureof what it's like closer up?  Can't justify flying over without having gotten as much info as possible on it first