Sign in to follow this  
dazzed

regular hoon drivers

About that issue of "sucking up", at the end of the day, they do have the power to ruin your day if they choose to. They could be out to get everyone, payback for being pushed around at school and now they have the power they were looking for. A nasty attitude on your end won't help, like paying taxes, we all hate it but have to do it. Last thing we all need is friction on both sides so that is why when and if I get pulled over, I don't mouth off or be a smartass; I know who will end up with the shit end of the stick.

Yeah but being nice, calm, quiet and polite (as I do most of the time) won't necessarily get them to give you a warning and send you on your way with a happy smile. Granted it won't hurt and might even help stave off any further fines or hassles but in reality 95% of cases you will still be booked for your initial offence. So let's not get too carried away with being extra nice and expecting to get off. Let's face it if they have the attitude (not you) and they don't like the look of you or your car then no amount of "being nice" is going to save your ass. 

I almost got done today..

Was driving the XR8 work ute(which i dont usually drive) with nothing in the back so was very light...

Anyway there was a bunch of traffic so i gunned it to get in and made a tiny "squeak" and guess whos in front of me??? Mr undercover Copper!!!

Anyway he came up and said why are you driving like a f***head and do you want to lose your car yada yada... I was just nice back to him and explained it wasn't my normal car and they let me off luckily as i had no P-Plates either!!!

Anyway it pays to be nice whatever they say!!

Ben :D :D

dzeyene you're one lucky dude, if I was that copper I would've thrown the book at you, put you in the divvy van, thrown you in the lockup overnight, crushed your car, given you 200 hours community service, remanded you in custody until this time next year, canceled your license, confiscated your passport and fined you the equivalent of a years pay!....and a slap on the wrist! the only difference between this penalty and the one reserved for serious criminals like pedophiles is all of the above accept for the slap on the wrist!

Seriously if a custodian of the law can feel that righteously indignant over a minor infraction of the law I'd love the opportunity to take him out for a week with me and let him meet child victims of crime who's abuser has just beat them again!

P.S you should have gotten his badge number I would love to give him a visit!

Rev.( AKA your Dad!)

Another example of "read between the lines" media.

FWIW there is a Z in the end of it too :) just look at 3:46. I wonder if the owner is a member here?

I disagree with their usage of race track footage trying to show how dangerous it is.

If this is anything to go by, the Police are spending more time on youtube than out booking hoons haha.

We need an autobahn  ::) but i agree with rev and not on a public road if at all a quiet familiar back street. But don't crush the car, sell it to someone with no relation with the owner. Their are alot of kids that act hard just to get respect cause their not safe from the gangs, most of my mates are in something or know someone who can help out when some loser decides he wants to get you most of the time it's completely random and unprovoked because they got nothing better to do.

Oooooo and don't forget about what a bad criminal Lewis Hamilton is for "Hooning". Oh we should lock him up screeching some tyres. So a person perfectly respectable in the community earning millions of dollars sort of puts into perspective the people dubbed "Hoon" drivers aren't necessarily thugs like the idiot premier and police make out. My point is that "Hoon" drivers are normal every day people not thugs and criminals.  :P

Oooooo and don't forget about what a bad criminal Lewis Hamilton is for "Hooning". Oh we should lock him up screeching some tyres. So a person perfectly respectable in the community earning millions of dollars sort of puts into perspective the people dubbed "Hoon" drivers aren't necessarily thugs like the idiot premier and police make out. My point is that "Hoon" drivers are normal every day people not thugs and criminals.  :P

Lewis Hamilton is barely the normal everyday peson.

I mean, its just Josh Gibson, himself and I banging the Pussycat dolls  ;D