Sign in to follow this  
gav240z

August BBQ and Chat Photos

i would of liked to have been there but was off funding the car hehe

they pics look nice, any chance of posting some of them up at the orginal resolution? each car is so nice in it's own way, i want all of them...

Sounds like a jolly outing. too bad my zed is still sitting in the driveway a bit lifeless. Hopefully ill be able to make the next meet.

I'm gonna ring tony at B&M tomorrow i think and hopefully organise to somehow get my zed there then all sweeted up.

Off to bed for now though.

i would of liked to have been there but was off funding the car hehe

they pics look nice' date=' any chance of posting some of them up at the orginal resolution? each car is so nice in it's own way, i want all of them...[/quote']

Hey Evan, I have the originals and they are much nicer in the higher res. However as you can imagine each photo is between 1-2mb. To save space on the server for future photos and videos I try to keep them as small as possible.

If people are interested in full resolution images, I might be able to put together a CD with all the images in full resolution.

It really makes a difference, Nigels 240z looks amazing in the full resolution shots.

Hey Sulio,

Very professional video.

Pity there were not more cars there.

Unfortunately mine still in pieces, seems time is a problem lately.

Warren

Thanks Warren, how far off is your car from getting the spray job? I've been meaning to contact you to drop by but every weekend seems to be consumed by renovation and family affairs.

We did get a good turn out in regards to numbers, (ie about 15 people), but most had their Z cars in pieces like you or just off the road.

I'll get Gav to host the vid here on site and hopefully next meet we get a bigger turn out for a better movie. I was forced to use some old footage I had from Ash's place because of the low Z numbers attending. I was busy on the BBQ and had a mate filming. His eye for composition was'nt very good and he had a shaky hand so the footage I had to work with was'nt so good but next time I'll do my best to get some really good footage.

Sulio

Soulio ......... you're classic .............. great work considering you had fark all to work with. If you need fast web space for future videos let me know ;)

Sweet thanx Jack. The original vid uncompressed looks really good. It's a shame so much quality is lost but 300meg is a huge download hey!

Thanks Warren, how far off is your car from getting the spray job? I've been meaning to contact you to drop by but every weekend seems to be consumed by renovation and family affairs.

Not that much work but needs to go to ZWorx and then the bead blaster and too busy to organise.

Warren