Some more cool Z videos - youtube.com

Toecutter

10.9 @ 198mph - EEEK!

Watch from 1:20

:o

Now that sound is why I always wanted to build a stroker when I still had my zed....  That user has some more videos up with awesome sounding L-series engines in various sizes...  Only a couple scream like the one you posted though....

At the time of 10.9 for the 1/4, should the 198 be kph not mph as robbie wards 8.71 sec is 259 kph which equates to roughly 159 mph

Hopefully my maths is correct

Anything under 12 sec is impressive, so under 11 sec is terrific

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm new to site but would be sure this has been linked before. Still its a very different and awesome build. Carbon fiber body skin with an RB30de running tripples. Ive never seen an EFI head runing something like this but I imagine it would sound insane at high RPM.

I'm new to site but would be sure this has been linked before. Still its a very different and awesome build. Carbon fiber body skin with an RB30de running tripples. Ive never seen an EFI head runing something like this but I imagine it would sound insane at high RPM.

Technically it would be a RB30D (as Nissan used the E to show it is EFI). Here is another RB30DE running - this one does have EFI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Interesting video from Clarkson on Japanese Car Industry Rise and Fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3GFnI_T3_w

Love the Alfa Romeo Arna, could possibly be the worst car ever! I always hated the Nissan Pulsar ET (Turbo). 2 of my friends bought 1 and I remember driving it and being utterly disappointed. It drove worse than it looked and it didn't look good at all. I just coulnd't understand why they liked them.

• Administrators

dont be a hater

:-[ i run the n12turbo.com forum, and have a 160kw E15ET 13 second one  ;D

You are right hate is a strong word I can appreciate anyone looking after their pride and joy, it's just that they are definitely not my cup of tea. 1 of my friends who owned 1 also had a VL Turbo, which is another car I'm not very fond of. Different horses for different courses I guess.

I do agree with Jeremy though, if you are going to have a Japanese / Italian car collaboration go with the Italian styling (which is usually much nicer) and use the Japanese reliability since Italian cars are not known for being reliable :). Don't do it the other way around though.