Sign in to follow this  
dat2kman

15x10 four stud 114.3 Performance Superlites (neg 26 offset!!)

mxtopsecret6,

Waxhead looks like he is gonna bring a pair of these back to me in Brissie ( he is on the Goldie) cos someone  ( Nick ?)down in Melbourne wanted the pair that Waxhead cant use, for a Dato 120Y Sports sedan, I have offered to get these to Melb for Nick, but Waxhead is waiting for Nick to make payment arrangements etc, if that doesnt work out between Nick and Wax, then you are welcome to then come by mine and do a trial fit to your car, and yep they will fit, but it will need to be flare city to do it.

You can then make payment arrangements etc direct with Wax, cos' he owns them now, and it is his call as to what he is gonna do with them.

Lgee, I sent you a PM regarding pricing on some more rims, I havent heard from you, any word yet?

Well i was actually looking for something in the 17inch size in all honesty.Though im not even at the stage to buy wheels yet, ive still got to put the interior in before i think about wheels.

The other set has sold , and payment received so thanks to all those people contacting me but they are gone. So now i am going to buy a set of 8,s for the front

Wax, try Craig Hornibrook, on 3865 1072 in Delts St Geebung, tell him I sentya!

He looks after me, only cos I buy heaps from him ( semi slicks and rims)

Let me know what happens re the 15x10's

Thanks Jason I will try him

I will bring the other 15,s back up to you so you can take them to melbourne with you

The other ones will be staying on my car