15x10 four stud 114.3 Performance Superlites (neg 26 offset!!)

dat2kman

These are brand new, and have some rather deep dish,  ( neg 26mm),  the "backspace" is at 112 mm, and are the eight spoke model, in all silver,

( pics? just google Performance Superlites)

They would only fit if you had ZG guards fitted and some of the original guards metal trimmed away. Tyres NO, but I s'pose if you were into "fooly sik" you could STRETCH some 205/50x15's on em!!!!

They are seriously cool at 10 inches wide.

It is a set of four and priced to sell at $1100 the lot

Located Westside Brisbane, pick up prefered, or can box and post at extra?

Or I can deliver to Victoria next March ( Phillip Island races) if you can wait!!!!

Jason

Sorry

Just looked on the website

I wanted deeper dish than that

Im running zg flares my bad

Waxhead, these are the deepest dish you can get, at Neg 26 on a 10" wide rim they stick WAY out, and yes you will def need a ZG type flare to just cover them. You will also need to trim some original body metal away to stop tyres fouling esp. if susp. is lowered.

( note these rims are not the usual ones I run on my own Z car I cant run ZG flares!)

If your'e in Brissie, welcome to swing by and have a look. The pic on Performace site doesnt quite show the huge dish these have.

They should have a "Dish Warning" on their site

Here they are

They look awesome in my mind

The sad thing is they are to wide on the front and are goingto stick out a mile on the zg flares

If any one is interested in some rear wheels and can supply the fronts im in for a deal

Other than that they have to go back and im not happy about that at all

008-6.jpg

009-8.jpg

• Moderators

OMFG...i didn't think it was THAT wide!! You might have to source a 15 x 8 for that..did you take a pic of the rear? Oh, with the suspension like that, it may go in a fair bit when it is back on the ground.. Camber travels in an arc so you may just get away with it..

Actually thats just what i want some one to do

Jason and i have a deal if these dont fit i can take them back

I would rather not have to as they look awesome

thanks for the heads up on the car

yeah have most parts now so it looks like its on target for a 2011 drive

I really should have read your post rather then just re-typing what you had hey.

HA. Sorry about that. Cool little helper too. He looks old enough to start saying is this the 10 mm spanner you needed?

you impulse buy a set of wheels, then they dont fit ur car, you hijack the guys thread to sell them back off, the post was for you  in-case you wanted a set of 8's for the front to help you out of your jam.

you impulse buy a set of wheels, then they dont fit ur car, you hijack the guys thread to sell them back off, the post was for you  in-case you wanted a set of 8's for the front to help you out of your jam.

Actually if you read the post.

I brought them on the provision that I could take them back if they dont fit

Well the fronts dont fit and so I am trying to sell two of them to help the orginal seller out

other wise I will just take them back to him and get my money back.

There was no impulse buying going on

Actually if you read the post.

I brought them on the provision that I could take them back if they dont fit

Well the fronts dont fit and so I am trying to sell two of them to help the orginal seller out

other wise I will just take them back to him and get my money back.

There was no impulse buying going on

ok on the impulse but like i said i was trying to help you with some 8"s so you could get ur car right. you could get someone to split you in a set of 8's and buy your 10 so they get a 8 and 10 set and so do you at a cheaper price for both parties, cant shoot a bloke for trying to help.