Toecutter

Watanabe Distributor in Australia

All weights and prices are at www.watanabe.com.au

8 years later.. and I have a new avenue for all of you.

much much quicker, and well below 3k!

Check out getmywheels.com.au for more info or message me, cheers!

Jack I'm semi weary of approving first posts that flog goods. What are you offering that say ordering direct via Watanabe doesn't offer?

Jack I'm semi weary of approving first posts that flog goods. What are you offering that say ordering direct via Watanabe doesn't offer?

Understandably. I am offering 5 - 10 days wait opposed to 4 - 5 months.

Understandably. I am offering 5 - 10 days wait opposed to 4 - 5 months.

How are you able to offer these lead times for new orders? I'm enquired last week actually and was told from watanabe a 4-5 month turn around on new orders. Do you already have your own inventory of wheels you have purchased previously?

exactly! it's too long.
I DHL them from a seller in Japan. takes 1 week to get to sydney.

I have done 5 sets for myself and friends and 3 sets for customers.

I think I can weigh in here, to try an ease some scepticism amongst potential buyers.

I was pretty wary when I first saw Jack' for sale post on Gumtree. I had searched for a set for a while, always coming up with the same result. Exorbitantly expensive and massive lead times (5 months when I enquired). After pestering Jack with a bunch of questions, I decided to get a set. 

I have just purchased some Gunmetal Black 16x8 0 offset wheels from Jack. He was very forthcoming with the information provided, got my order processed extremely quickly and I had a set of wheels delivered to my door, from Osaka, Japan in 5 days (no sh1t). Overall, I couldn't be happier with the purchase. At $1195/pair delivered to your door in that amount of time, I think you'd be hard pressed to do any better.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement.

Edited by Shaun05

I think I can weigh in here, to try an ease some scepticism amongst potential buyers.

I was pretty wary when I first saw Jack' for sale post on Gumtree. I had searched for a set for a while, always coming up with the same result. Exorbitantly expensive and massive lead times (5 months when I enquired). After pestering Jack with a bunch of questions, I decided to get a set. 

I have just purchased some Gunmetal Black 16x8 0 offset wheels from Jack. He was very forthcoming with the information provided, got my order processed extremely quickly and I had a set of wheels delivered to my door, from Osaka, Japan in 5 days (no sh1t). Overall, I couldn't be happier with the purchase. At $1195/pair delivered to your door in that amount of time, I think you'd be hard pressed to do any better.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement.

Stoked your happy with your wheels Shaun!

Keen to see a picture of how they look.

Hey Jack,

Are you still supplying wheels? Website is down and emails bounce back.

Cheers

He had to change names, due to the name being disputed as being to similar or something: jack@thewheelcompany.com.au

I got some center caps off him, came pretty quick.

Edited by d3c0y

He had to change names, due to the name being disputed as being to similar or something: jack@thewheelcompany.com.au

I got some center caps off him, came pretty quick.

No dice with the new details either. 

I think JackMC is MIA. Had the same issues with website and email and read up on the other thread same thing. No other contact information out there.

Are you out there mate!

I think JackMC is MIA. Had the same issues with website and email and read up on the other thread same thing. No other contact information out there.

Are you out there mate!

This is always my concern...

This is always my concern...

I agree Gavin, sometimes things look to good to be true and are that way. ????