What you would like your Z to look like?

Toecutter

RockyAuto is in Okazaki, about an hour by train from Nagoya in Aichi-ken.

Then its a fair walk but the site has a map from memory, but if you can go by car its much better.

www.rockyauto.co.jp

I think you can get the mirrors on the orange car in Australia pretty easy, you can try all the dodgy little shops that import from indonesia and hong kong too as usually they have some copies of most japanese styles. Not sure if carmate still exists or not.

RockyAuto is in Okazaki' date=' about an hour by train from Nagoya in Aichi-ken.

Then its a fair walk but the site has a map from memory, but if you can go by car its much better.

www.rockyauto.co.jp

I think you can get the mirrors on the orange car in Australia pretty easy, you can try all the dodgy little shops that import from indonesia and hong kong too as usually they have some copies of most japanese styles. Not sure if carmate still exists or not.[/quote']

kool thanks........i will defly go there end of this year when i go to see the Fuji round of F1.

I was there last oct and travelled from Tokyo to osaka.......

cool as, i still miss it! I intend on building a new racecar later in the year, not sure what though. 240-260Zs are a bit $$ these days, looking at a 180sx or silvia as parts are cheaper and easier to find. Also maybe a Z31, but with an engine change.

d.jpg

i love this shot of this car for some reason, makes me want to paint mine off white, and get the vented bonnet

in this photo there doesn't appear to be any flat section to the edge of the flare, is this how they are ment to b? also anyone know what size wheels this car is running? i'm thinking 16"?

it looks quite nice in this photo also

1.JPG

d.jpg

i love this shot of this car for some reason' date=' makes me want to paint mine off white, and get the vented bonnet

in this photo there doesn't appear to be any flat section to the edge of the flare, is this how they are ment to b? also anyone know what size wheels this car is running? i'm thinking 16"?

it looks quite nice in this photo also

[img']http://zhp.satokikaku.com/zgazou/1.JPG[/img]

Definitely not 16s - I was always thinking they were 18s - remember reading it somwhere...

hmm looks like its 17", decided to open up all the pics and try to read the writing, in the one's i'd tried to do it on previously i coudlnt lol

8.JPG

so if my eyesight is working he's running 225/45/r17 on the back, so thats more stretched than what sulio's running, unless the wheels are a bit skinnier

I can't believe that here in Australia we did'nt get the 280Z S30 2 seater and the early 300zx in a 2 seater. How nice does this early 2 seater 300zx look!

z31.jpg

where did u find this pic? i would like to find more info on that car.

From memory the pic was taken from a Japanese website but I'm pretty sure that actual photo was taken at The Tokyo Nostalgic Car Show' date=' not sure how long ago.

It might have been from this site!???

http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com/[/quote']

cool thanx, that photo really adds to my desire to do a Z31 racecar, i just love the Z's, and that as a race car would look wicked, and with a rb25 conversion would go wicked. hmmmmmm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...