Sign in to follow this  
Thomo260

NDSOC Show & Shine

is technoz's anyone on here?

I,ve never seen it before but rumour has it that it was for sale on the high side of 35 grand. A truly spectacular Zed.

TecnoZ is very impressive; big 2.8 with a huge cam, ITB's with a Wolf ecu and been owned by the same owner since 1976. He's been thinking about selling, but I think if you waived $35K under his nose, he'd accept. It is definately worth it. No detail left to do!

I can't believe I missed this. Snooze you loose hey, bummer. I've got more free time now as we are ready to move back in to our house after reno's so will need to keep abrest of events more. Oh well, looking forward to the Chrissy BBQ. Anybody count the number of early Z's present on the day?

Photo's and loction look great, what a day!

Sulio

Dale I'm loving your Mustard Yellow (Safari Gold) 240z. Any chance you would be interested in having her on the homepage?

@Technoz - I saw this car a few years back at the Nationals in Shepparton looked amazing. Obviously still does, would be great to see more of this car in future.

Yay more photos indeed!!! Especially as this ex Victorian has "Zed withdrawal symptoms" living on the Sunny Coast.

I still believe Victoria is the Zed capital of Australia what a parade, more photos......more photos......more photos................Lynton :P

Here are a couple of pics I took with my phone; always too lazy to haul around the SLR..Quite a few tourists took their pics posing next to Allans 311 and Dales red 240.. I caught one in the act!

post-801-144023547556_thumb.jpg

post-801-144023547578_thumb.jpg