Sign in to follow this  
Toecutter

BBQ lunch in memory of Warren John Halliday - edit* Sun 18 Oct 2009

Oh, something not related to anything here but a few heard me whingeing about it, reason for the over heating was a jammed thermostat. Thought genuine Nissan one's where a bit tougher...oh well...made it home with the temp needle almost at the opposite end!

Heres the video footage i took, was a quick edit but took 6 hours to upload onto youtube, and is still processing should be available in HD by morning.

Wish i had got some more footage though...

Cheers

Firstly thank for the Video, sorry that I could not make it to this one. Second Rev thank you for your warm and lovely words, The big guy is well and truley missed

regards

Bruce

Traralgon   

It was a great show of thanks and support for Warren and his family, especially Warren's son as he continues to 'link in' with the AusZcar guys when he is in Melbourne.  Thanks again to Craig, Sulio, Lurch and others for putting this on.

Rev.

Thanks Sachi, that was really well done. Will have to send a link to Craig, Warren's son. I'll talk to Kay about his e-mail details.

Gav, when you move the "featured artical" it would be a good idea to have this video at the end of the artical!

Sulio