Sign in to follow this  
dougybe

Spotted Brisbane

This saturday afternoon just gone, spotted nice 260? gold with black bonnet heading out towards Deagon/Shorncliffe.

Are you on the forum? Has anyone else seen this car about?

Saw a nice silver 260 yesterday in fortitude valley on wandoo st (one street east of james st). Was standard body (no flares) with black racing stripes on those funky old Watanabe rims. Does anyone know whos it is? Saw a Gallardo and a R35 GTR and a few other exxy cars and the Z was still my fave, looked so mint, I would swap the guy my car on the spot for it - too bad mine isn't worth much haha. It also sounded quite nice, no idea what engine it had.

I swear I saw a 2 seater S130 (280zx) driving on Sandgate road on saturday afternoon, anyone seen this? I wasn't aware we had any in Brisbane

I think there are 3 or 4. I know the owners of 2 and I've seen a third at Castledine. What colour was it? Any spoilers etc?

It was a dark colour, perhaps green? No spoilers or anything. Looked in good nic but needed a wash. That's all I can remember off the top of my head. I think maybe it was a guy in his 30s driving it?

it doesn't sound like one of the owners I know. It could be the third one I mentioned........If the owner is reading this please say hi :)

Any one know of or own 26TZD? I was behind it on my way home. It almost drove to my place. Was hoping it was a home delivery of something I'd forgotten I bought :D Looked and sounded nice

Any one know of or own 26TZD? I was behind it on my way home. It almost drove to my place. Was hoping it was a home delivery of something I'd forgotten I bought  Looked and sounded nice

That would be John Whittaker's car of Brisbane Tuning and Turbo.

Oh yeah and it is far from standard, so don't think about giving it a go at the lights.

http://autospeed.com/cms/title_RB26-260/A_111292/article.html

Hmmm, He must have sold it cause the driver was not John. By the way I would not take my car to that workshop. Last time I did they cut the brackets of my fuel line cause they were too lazy to unbolt the fan belt tensioner. Grrrrrr

I spotted a 260z 2+2 this morning. It was bright green and has flares, front spoiler and rear spoiler all painted  to match the car. It was travelling south along Lutwych road at about 8am. 

Seen one like that around virginia. The one I saw looked like the work had been done a good 10 years ago and could use some work.

Could be the same one. Its flares looked out of place because the wheels and tyres did not fill out the gap.

I swear I saw a 2 seater S130 (280zx) driving on Sandgate road on saturday afternoon, anyone seen this? I wasn't aware we had any in Brisbane

Could have been me, burgundy 2 seater with the plastic headlight covers and small rear spoiler?

Dan280zxt,

Was that you at Chermside this morning? If so that was me at the park you waved to. I wouldn't mind getting a chance to havea closer look at your car some time.

Dan280zxt,

Was that you at Chermside this morning? If so that was me at the park you waved to. I wouldn't mind getting a chance to havea closer look at your car some time.

yeah mate, that was me, I'm usually in the Chermside area give me a call on o4o5 173 344 when you want to catch up and have a look.

Dan.

Saw a light blue 260z headed to Mt Lindesay Hwy on Learoyd Rd yesterday @ 2pm.

Whoever you are, you'll know you passed me as I was the jealous bugger sticking my head out the sunroof gawking at you!  ;D

Saw a white s30 with molded in flares parked on comercial road in the valley. Didn't have a chance to look at it but from a distance it looked interesting.

Spotted Sexual Sushi coming the other way as we were heading from the city up to Mt Cootha on Saturday.  Not sure of the suburb we were in, I was up in Brisbane on holidays  :)