Spotto Sydney

chris240

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Spotted a bre style z on a trailer being towed by a patrol (?) down Windsor road this morning. I know of one on this forum, sorry, not sure of the owners name. I gave you a quick two beeps and a wave.

Looked awesome btw

• 2 weeks later...

;) Spotted up here in The Blue Mntns heading up thru Springwood Gt Western hghwy, a radical 240Z/260Z not sure .Deep blue clr  big trnsfrmtn all over. With great sound. Looked magic.

Regards : Alan.  :D

spotted a red s30z on red ps. looked like a teenage driving it

spotted edward lee's brown s30z (the one for sale), also he spotted me awhile back he was in his red 260z. even gave me a ride in it. the $50k one for sale.

both around lane cove, hunters hill

;) Spotted up here in The Blue Mntns heading up thru Springwood Gt Western hghwy, a radical 240Z/260Z not sure .Deep blue clr  big trnsfrmtn all over. With great sound. Looked magic.

He's from Lawson.

240z, California wide body kit, Z31 turbo engine. Goes very well.

The body styling looks great from many angles, but some (me) find certain features ...odd.

As the saying goes, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". It's not my car, so what I think, isn't important.

It's a work in progress, a bit rough up close at the moment, but has the potential to be amazing.

I'll ask if I can post a couple of photos next time I see him.

Pete.

Spotted this in my Showroom 5 minutes ago  ::)

I keep it at the shop all the time now (13 Bourke St North Parramatta) so feel free to drop by for a sticky-beak and check out all the new Watanabes too  ;D

post-853-14402361864_thumb.jpg

;D Hey TIR33D you don't mean "Springwood Car care" do you (Gerry) , does Dyno testing ,etc. Good bloke I'm hoping to get my RWC from him for my pride & joy, which is not far off. Or is it the other Servo on Hawkesbury rd. He's a good bloke to have talked with him a few times bout cars.

Pete thanks for the feed back mate re 240Z Lawson rocket. Would like to catch up with this dude one day but i'll have to wait till he stops he always seems to be in a bloody big hurry & i've got no hope with my poor old Magna. LOL.

I spotted the brown one parked out the front of the yard, but still haven't seen the red one. Is it worth the 50k?

it is very clean and lots of nice goodies.

l31 triple mikunis i think

sparco buckets

fender flares

watanabes

cant remember if it had a cage or not

he told me that he didnt want to sell it, so he put a high price on it.

nice bloke

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Scott

Yeah that was me on the way home from the snow. I thought I recognised your face from your posts.

You probably noticed I was running a bit late ;)

Nice to meet you albeit from one lane to another

Cheers

Mick