Need help with brake pressure. Please

Hey everyone just got my first zed today a 240z only one problem really annoying me. as i go to use the brake it goes all the way to the floor then at the last little push actually starts to work but poorly, i bled the fronts "yet to do anything about the rears" and pumped the hell out of it and yet no good, pads are fine disk rotars are average but shouldnt really hinder it to much at the moment, i mean this thing is annoying because its hard to move the car. maybe a master cylender? any advice be great, more detail the better.

Owe and i did bleed the master first, one of them bleed fine, the other kinda dribbled alot the at the front i mean, think it said R on the cap,  but yeah guessing poor as hell presure, i prob tryed about 10 times of the pumping and bleeding ordeal but still only came out as a poor trickle rather then a spert like the rest. ideas?

Repco, Auto 1, Autobarn, Coventry should be able to supply with a kit, youll need year of car etc, not sure on cost, should only be few dollars

I generally use about 3 to 4 bottles of Shell brake and clutch dot 4 fluid and give everything a good flush out

Check your booster for leaks also, get a mate to listen for you while you apply the brakes or visa versa or connect a T piece to the vac line with a pressure gauge attached

See how you go..........

• Moderators

A good idea is to check and adjust the rear drums. If there is excessive travel in the drum shoes, that gives you a pedal that travels a fair way before anything happens. It helps if you have the tool that rotates that little ratchet mechanism to adjust the shoes to drag slightly on the drum. Try that before bleeding?

A good idea is to check and adjust the rear drums. If there is excessive travel in the drum shoes, that gives you a pedal that travels a fair way before anything happens. It helps if you have the tool that rotates that little ratchet mechanism to adjust the shoes to drag slightly on the drum. Try that before bleeding?

yeah might look into that one before i start to bleed might be the shoes need adjusting or are worn out to much, maybe a kink in the lines somewhere also? guess ill find out more when i pull the wheels off, its annoying because of all the assignments for uni at the moment plus having a car I want to spend all my time on. Joys  of life.