Wrecking 260Z 2+2 bus

RB30X

So I'm driving along today and out of the corner of my eye I spot this red 260Z blocking the mower in someones front yard. So I pull up and yes it is for sale. So cutting a short story even shorter, I'm wrecking this Z so let me know what you need.

Motor and box are gone but the diff and all suspension is good. Glass and trims are all there and in very good nic. I'm taking the front grill, bumper and door handles at this stage but the car itself is full of bits I haven't seen yet. All interior trim including THE DASH :o looks pretty decent. All plastic side panels are there including that bit covering the tail lights and the center console. Seats have seen better days but very restorable. Head lights and tails lights are good as well as tail light trim. It even has a bonnet with the inspections covers, and headlight covers but they do have some cracks.

Body wise, the cancer appears terminal so I don't mind chopping out bits for people chasing that particular section.

First in best dressed, pics will be taken this arv when it gets delivered.

cheers

Tim

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Umm, what is an original SS door mirror??

My inbox has been flooded with PM's. Basically I'm chasing offers for this stuff but I'd like to send pics to people of the stuff their chasing such as windows, trims, door cards, doors, interior etc. I will put general pics up but if you can included your email when PM'ing I'll send you some exact pics.

cheers

I have sent emails to a few who have sent their email address.

I've tried to take pics of everything but please ask if you can't see what you want. Bear in mind everything is covered in dust.

The windscreen has been replaced so there is no metal windscreen trim. Sorry SilverZ.

Picture250636243-1.jpg

Picture250636242-1.jpg

Picture250636241-1.jpg

Picture250636240-1.jpg

Picture250636239-1.jpg

Picture250636238-1.jpg

Picture250636237-1.jpg

Picture250636235.jpg

Picture250636233-1.jpg

Picture250636234-1.jpg

body pics coming...............

I will buy the 2 twisty knobs under the drivers side air con vent... Also, does that clock work? If so, sold. What kind of condition are the sun visors in? Do they move around much or are they pretty solid? If they are solid. Sold.

You have my email :)

I desperately need the windscreen! What do you want for it? What about all the carpet, the hood linning, and the upper trim pieces to the hood linning, ie the front "A" pillar pieces, the ones that run along above the doors, and along the top of the windscreen under the sunvisors aswell. Will you send it all to Brisbane? I can pay immediately. Thanks.

That's three people for the headlight surrounds. ???

Make an offer people.

Windscreen, and hood lining as well as the trim pieces you speak of are in excellent condition, apart from a small tear where the center sun visor clip screw has pulled out. I can send anything to brisbane, not sure how I'd send a windscreen though???

Carpet is all there and apart from needing a wash, looks in surprising good condition. I'll strip it all out and take a pic. Includes boot section as well.

I got dibs on all those piceces ive asked for!! ;) How about seat belts? Are they there? the whole lot? Maybe the screen can be sent via a courier? I'll ask at work tomorrow if we have any transport companys we deal with from your way. Can you pm your prices please, and also your banking details. Thanks.

OOhh dont for get the gear boot.. will you seperate that from the centre console? does it have the inner rubber quietner one too?? thanks.

Oohh.. and the dove tails on the doors.. Ive  got one broken one! Thanks.

I got dibs on all those piceces ive asked for!! ;) How about seat belts? Are they there? the whole lot? Maybe the screen can be sent via a courier? I'll ask at work tomorrow if we have any transport companys we deal with from your way. Can you pm your prices please, and also your banking details. Thanks.

OOhh dont for get the gear boot.. will you seperate that from the centre console? does it have the inner rubber quietner one too?? thanks.

Oohh.. and the dove tails on the doors.. Ive  got one broken one! Thanks.

Only the rear seat belts are there and there is some rust on the top surface around the Z badge. Could possibly be restored if you were keen. I also have the quietner to go with the gear stick boot. PM me your offer.

Definently see if you can organise a courier through your work. The R200 I sold on ebay ended up being couriered by the buyer through his business and it cost about half of what it would have if I walked in off the street.

Dove tails I might keep for now but I did tell Vinny I'd buy his ones which he has removed for me so maybe hit me up when I get his ones and I might have a spare.

Carpet is rotten in the cabin but the boot section including stainless strips holding it to the back seat are very good.

Picture250636275.jpg

Picture250636278.jpg

Picture250636277.jpg

Picture250636274.jpg

Picture250636270.jpg

Picture250636271.jpg

Picture250636272.jpg

Picture250636273.jpg

Rev might have the windows themselves but the mechanisms are good.

Picture250636269.jpg

Center sections is gone but the tail lights and trims are still for sale.

Picture250636266.jpg

Rear wheel well/rear strut vinyl is in very good condition, I tried to see if it fit my 240Z cause I'd keep them but they don't.

Picture250636267.jpg

Boot plastics/vinyl

Picture250636268.jpg

If there's any body sections people want just ask, I have a big grinder.

Picture250636276.jpg