Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

AusZcar Christmas BBQ/Vic Photo shoot - 5/12/09!

I have some awesome donations for AusZcar, I have a full set of custom made seat retrims and gearshift boot and handbrake boot worth over $400.00.  These have been made available to the club through Hayden, a friend of mine who is now producing full interiors for the 240 and 260z both coupe and 2+2, stay tuned for more info! ;D

Just curious if I should bring some parts if we are having a bit of a swap meet? Whatever doesn't sell, I'll post up on the forums later because postage would be a PITA..

Yeah Dimitri bring your stuff along if you like.

Rev sounds like I better remember to bring the raffle book along with me. I guess maybe I should get another 100 piece tool kit again. Can't go wrong with one of those.

I will also bring details of the Tassie tour to hand out to those interested so we can start booking.

Well we got my gear box back in. Only exhaust and a few other things to go back on this sunday before I take it for a test drive. Done a few other minor mods at the same time. So the car should be better than ever. And finished with a week to spare.

See you all there.

I will be there with my wife deb and hopefully my zed showing off some of Lurches handy work though unfortunately i will be showing off the tonne of bog from the previous owner

The missus and I are in Sydney for the V8s that weekend, scored free tickets and nearly free accomodation... Hopefully next year the car will be ready to make the drive down.

I know its really close but I am keen to jump on a flight with my fiance and come for a look. Would anyone be swinging close to the airport with a couple of spare seats? Could possibly be just me as I think Bry has a wedding rehearsal.

I would drive but Richard said I couldn't borrow his supercar/jetboat :(

I maybe able to make this one. Stock motor is back in just need Dimitri's final touch. Just need to be able to squeeze in a few test runs before then. Even thinking of taking it to work on Friday. I normally do around 250K's in a day so that would be a good work out. Although my boss wouldn't be to happy if she broke down.

EDIT: Damn just remembered, i have no low beam so i would have to leave at a decent time on Saturday and i wouldn't be able to take it to work. hmmm just have to try and get as many runs in as i can before hand.

Wes & Maggie will be there in their Zed. That's another one.

Brian & Julia in a 350Z

We could be getting up to 20 Zeds now.

Lurch might want to update the front page.

I will also have something to donate to the club on the day for a raffle or door/gate prize. Not sure what yet but think either Kinchrome or maybe Castrol.

Simon

Direct email now sent to Daniel.

Thanks guys bring along anything for the raffle. I will just throw it all in. The more the merrier. Who knows I might throw in one of my kids. Although I reckon he might get returned a few days later.  ;)

Who knows I might throw in one of my kids.

Perfect for those hard to reach areas and for passing tools.

Ha yeah when there not banging spanners or resting bikes against your car. Mind you they now know that results in instant death.

Got a reply from Daniel Moore. So he has confirmed as coming.

Perfect for those hard to reach areas and for passing tools.

and after some training, they could end up like the trunk monkey anti-theft system (see

). Perfect for Z protection....

Address for the BBQ is:-

3 Evans Grove

Wandin North (Just out of Lilydale)

Can't miss it, it's on the left hand side of the road.

A few late comers confirming now. Lurch David Chamber is now confirmed in his 350Z Twin Turbo. Hopefully we get him on board again for Tassie as well.

Hi All

Just in case anyone is interested we will be leaving from the Cheltenham/ Moorabin are at around 10am (Dimitri, Me) so if anyone else out our way wants to join the convoy Pm and we can organise were to meet.

Ash

Dimitri just left and my Z is alive again, idles like it was running yesterday.

Just got to hook up heater (no biggy) but also noticed i have no indicators.

Massive thanks to Dimitri, absolute champion fella.