Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

AusZcar Christmas BBQ/Vic Photo shoot - 5/12/09!

Dimitri - might be ok to invite Mr Metz this time round.

As long as he isn't told our website address...!

Oh & would 'Rob L' be interested in coming too?

I think I know of this Gerhardt person of which you speak.  :)

Hmmm... he does often leave a trail of destruction much like a tornado.. more psychological damage than physical.

A little over a month to go, people!

This is a fantastic day out - DON'T MISS IT!

Just trying to organise a couple of thing but I plan to be there. Got other halfs Xmas breakup the same day and got to off load a couple of kids. But all good at this stage.

Yep I will be there. Gerhard is pretty harmless most of the time. Ha But he is a real top Zed enthusiast so I wouldn't mind seeing him there. For sure extend the invite Dimitri. Hey Lurch are you able to start a list of names and cars on here so we can get a rough indication of numbers. I would but I don't think I can edit them to update. Thanks

Bump, the date is nearing. Come on guys th emore the merrier, it does'nt matter what condition your car is in just bring it along so we can get as many Z's on the green as possible. If Z's not rolling just come as you might find that bit of extra motivation to hook into it!  :)

Spread the word!

Cheers,

Sulio

why not be a Rev with a Z on a trailer  ;D like Dr Z is.

Regards

Bruce 

Sounds like a good story for a new Dr Seuss book LOL

Im coming as long as everyone promises not to stone me nor the Probe I will be driving.

OK pplz we only have 2 weeks to go for this great day. So shine up your Zed or just come along an view some nice cars. Lurch are you able to update the list. People bringing other halves or kids could you let us know as we are tossing up whether we need to hire a toilet for the day. Based on last years numbers yes. But I think we are going to fall short of that this year.

Anyway bring along your BBQ meat, drink and a few chairs if you like. The club will kick in some nibblies, bread, sauce, napkins etc. Let's hope the weather is nice.

Oh, and I should be getting my new gear box in the weekend before just in time. Mind you my car is there now only on the hoist. Ha  :)

Hey guys,

Just got the work calender and I'm free that weekend so I'll be there. I'll probably catch a lift with Mark or Dale if possible, or I'll scoot down in my U12.

Cheers,

Rob

i will be in mildura at 10am...so will get there at whatever time that works out to be - probably to late :( however i will tell the couple of 240z owners i know through family friends about it

can i suggest this gets added to the upcoming events on the front page?

This is getting a bit tedious - us Mods really need to be able to access the front page for editing...