AusZcar Christmas BBQ/Vic Photo shoot - 5/12/09!

C.A.R.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loui should also be on that list Lurch. What about Scoota, did'nt see his name up there!????? You coming Scoota?

Sulio

Absolutley... wouldn't miss this for quids  ;D in fact all the Ballarat Chapter of the club are attending. I'm also bringing that Dellorto jet collection for the swap meet and a small donation for the raffle.

Hi All

Just in case anyone is interested we will be leaving from the Cheltenham/ Moorabin are at around 10am (Dimitri, Me) so if anyone else out our way wants to join the convoy Pm and we can organise were to meet.

Ash

Ash where abouts will you be leaving from?

Might try to convoy with you guys.

Grae

Loui should also be on that list Lurch. What about Scoota, did'nt see his name up there!????? You coming Scoota?

Sulio

Thommo260z is also missing from the list. 

We have the 4 car convoy thing orginased from the Rat

That sucks Graeme! :( Can you call in a bomb threat or something?

Everyone who is comming is on the list ;)

Forecast for Saturday

A generally cloudy morning with sunny breaks developing in the afternoon. Isolated showers, mostly clearing during the afternoon. Winds west to northwesterly averaging up to 20 km/h becoming southwesterly up to 35 km/h during the morning.

City: Shower or two. Min 13, Max 21

Man I hope it doesnt rain!

Some people we haven't heard from:

Dave Jones (might be coming in Matmans green 240 ?)

Sach

HELLFIRE

Ben (Mayhem)

• Moderators

I tried to get another 2 friends to join (non Auszcar members) but one has a holiday booked and the other with a ultra clean restored early 240Z is not returning messages dammit. Oh well..next year.

Well, that explains the zeds I saw heading up Canterbury road late this morning - saw the dark blue one which is parked next to the black 280(?), then about 5 mins later saw the black 280 (If thats what it was, only got a split second look, and I think the bumpers were shaved?).

Both look mean on the road, compliments to the owners on the presentation of their cars!

Great day, good to put some faces to the cars/names.

Bit weird to recognise cars but not faces.

Big thanks to Gordon for being a champ and welcoming us onto his gorgeous property.  :)

See who can do the most work before the next one. Few people up for contention, ie Rev, Lurch, Kyle...etc

Hi guys. Yes had a great time. Thanks for coming along everyone and making it the great day it was. Thanks for the donations for the raffle. I think about $700- worth of stuff up for grabs. We made around $180- profit for a few more future BBQ's. Out with sausages and in with steaks I think. Ha.

In all 24 Zeds and 23 early models. Only a couple off last year.

Same time next year.

Regards