AusZcar Christmas BBQ/Vic Photo shoot - 5/12/09!

C.A.R.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you mind if strangers turn up? This would be my first visit to an event with you guys. 15 years with NDSOC but there's not many 240s that turn up to their outings these days. Also I would like my commodore lovin (grown up) kids to see what proper cars look like.

Hey Guys,

I'll be dropping in for a look see, but no Z this year.  Regulator isn't doing it's job and already boiled the battery and stripped paint in the engine bay, don't want to do any further damage and have not had a chance to get a new regulator.

Cheers,

Matt

Yeah Lurch bring all the merchandise you have.

Bruce last year it went till around 5pm so it's a big day. Worth coming. Wayne and Zed man is welcome.

Now everyone don't forget to bring some meat for the BBQ and some drinks.

Hopefully the weather is kind to us.

Hi Guys,

Just got off the phone talking to Loui about meeting up at the zoo car park and driving from there. Thought I might make this post for anybody else comingfrom Nth or West part of Melbourne? We are hoping to meet up and push off by 10:30am. Car park in front of main entrance in Parkville, easy run to BBQ from there.

Sulio

0413 188 024

Hi guys just got an email from Rob Creighton (Finally) and he will be coming in his immaculant silver Zed.

So Lurch you can now add him and John to the list.

Man if I new there would be this many people replying late I probably would have hired that dunny Gordon was talking about. Oh well!

Unless some form of miracle happens i wont be there, indicators are still no go. Everything else is working fine though even the bloody washer squiters ::)

A big thanks to Dimitri for coming down i felt like i have let you down more so. While its been exciting driving it for the first time in ages im pretty pissed off with it as well. Paid the reg on it today for saturday as well. Anyway i will keep looking for the problem and hopefully something turns up.

Thanks craig, but that would be torture. Anyhow just went and got a test light and a new flachcan. Instead of spamming this thread with my problems hopefully i will see you all saturday.

Edit: Blinkers are go.... see you all saturday ;D.

WOOOO! Good stuff Glen!

Gareth - how GOOD a mate is he...? ;D

Sach- are you able to make it or are you still having ignition troubles?

Craig, it's not to late to hire a Port-a-loo.

Just give Coats/Kennards a call. There'd have it there inside 24hrs...