AusZcar Christmas BBQ/Vic Photo shoot - 5/12/09!

C.A.R.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some awesome donations for AusZcar, I have a full set of custom made seat retrims and gearshift boot and handbrake boot worth over $400.00.  These have been made available to the club through Hayden, a friend of mine who is now producing full interiors for the 240 and 260z both coupe and 2+2, stay tuned for more info! ;D

Yeah Dimitri bring your stuff along if you like.

Rev sounds like I better remember to bring the raffle book along with me. I guess maybe I should get another 100 piece tool kit again. Can't go wrong with one of those.

I will also bring details of the Tassie tour to hand out to those interested so we can start booking.

Well we got my gear box back in. Only exhaust and a few other things to go back on this sunday before I take it for a test drive. Done a few other minor mods at the same time. So the car should be better than ever. And finished with a week to spare.

See you all there.

I know its really close but I am keen to jump on a flight with my fiance and come for a look. Would anyone be swinging close to the airport with a couple of spare seats? Could possibly be just me as I think Bry has a wedding rehearsal.

I would drive but Richard said I couldn't borrow his supercar/jetboat :(

I maybe able to make this one. Stock motor is back in just need Dimitri's final touch. Just need to be able to squeeze in a few test runs before then. Even thinking of taking it to work on Friday. I normally do around 250K's in a day so that would be a good work out. Although my boss wouldn't be to happy if she broke down.

EDIT: Damn just remembered, i have no low beam so i would have to leave at a decent time on Saturday and i wouldn't be able to take it to work. hmmm just have to try and get as many runs in as i can before hand.

Direct email now sent to Daniel.

Thanks guys bring along anything for the raffle. I will just throw it all in. The more the merrier. Who knows I might throw in one of my kids. Although I reckon he might get returned a few days later.  ;)