'07 DatNats Vic.

C.A.R.

• 3 months later...

Yeh I am moving to Canberra at the end of the year when im out of the army. Am hoping to make a trip down for it though. Also, my entry into the Dutton rally in September has been sent, so hopefully accepted and be flyin around in no time.

• Administrators

Hi guys I received this from the NDSOC.

Gday Gavin,

how are you buddy?

Hey, just to let you know, if you didn't already, that we have finally secured Phillip Island Grand Prix circuit, for our Nissan Datsun Nats next Easter!!!

Full details will be up soon.

Can you pls start letting your zed owners know?

Cheers mate,

Matty

So I don't think it will be in Shepperton. Looks like Philip Island.

A sniper!!! woah.. thats way cool. i was reading about them on howstuffworks.com. all the crazy training they have to do and stuff. like when you look at something you have to remember every single thing about it and around it so you can report back. and be able to take humidity, air pressure and other crazy shiz into consideration for taking accurate shots half a kilometer away. that'd be maddddd. 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

One of the guys on the 1200 forum got this:

We are literally finalising the entry forms (we had to wait for confirmation from the Phillip island circuit and had to wait until the New

Year)

I am hoping to have them on the website tomorrow.........

Have you signed up for the mailing list? There's a link on the website to subscribe - a message will be sent to everyone once it's available......

Once you have the form, or if you are certain you are coming, I strongly suggest booking your accommodation as it is filling up given it's Easter.....

There's a toll free number - 1300 366 422 or www.visitphillipisland.com.au

(Or you could join some of us who are staying here: http://www.ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8434&start=15 Cheers, Lurch)

To give you a brief run down....;

Fri- welcome bbq and registration

Sat- Super Sprint at Phillip Island circuit, or Country drives

Sun- Concourse - free shuttle bus running to take entrants around the island to tourist spots

Sun- Presentation Dinner

Mon- Farewell brekky

• 2 months later...

Well I'm glad to say I have my car back with the rear arches done and what a great job it is. The cut out sections are also in good nick should I ever want to put them back on. Evan thanks for the heads up finding this guy and great price too.

Now I believe there are a few people meeting at Cranbourne McDonalds on the corner of Camms Rd and Sth Gippsland Hwy at 11:30amish tommorrow morning, (and I believe some at Hungry Jacks down the road), (Friday 6th April 07) . This would be as good a place as any seeing it's on the way up. Melway Ref: page 133 K2. See you there if anybody wants to drive up together!!! I'll most likely get a burger and stick around for a bit.

Gav, you get your car ready??? You in for the drive up tommorrow?