Sign in to follow this  
stevo_gj

Steve's heading down south

I should be able to make it to the meet, will be leaving Friday night (3rd) :)

Hey guys,

Does that Saturday suit everyone still? I don't know where I'm staying in Sydney but I'll be able to drive, so lets meet around 4pm at a nice place where we can park our cars, sit down, chat and eat some food, maybe not too far out from CBD so its close to everyone?

Any suggestions?

i can come straight from work in that case, i finish up at 3. we should go down to the rocks and have pancakes or something?

Hey pancakes sounds awesome. My number is 04!^*!)()^

I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and I'm not sure how good my net access will be over the next few days.

Looking forward to meeting you fellas, hopefully my Z will make it the whole way  ;D

Hey pancakes...

And here I thought you 2 were just giving each other cute nicknames :).

Youll be sweet Steve,

hey guys, it just clicked that i'm going to be in sydney this coming weekend with a mate (picking up a gearbox for his car) and i wouldn't mind trying to make it along to perv on some zeds, but i'm not sure what he has planned (apparently meeting up with a couple of guys who have 11second hondas, sounds like a waste to me...) or where abouts i'm staying etc...

i'll take down steve's number and give him a call if it looks like it could possibly work out, if not have a great time!

If my brakes are fixed by friday i'll leave early sat morning :) otherwise i may not be able to come (I have no brakes right now so the car is up on stands :P)

Looks like I have work on Saturday. Still keen to meet up though. Just might be a bit late is all. What time was the meet and where? Still meeting at Denos?

Allright, the brakes are all off and going to the shop tommorow, the parts are arriving by air freight tommorow and the car should be driveable by friday night. which means i will leave piss early saturday morning to get to syd to spend the day and will drive home on Monday. That's if all goes to plan haha

Looks like I have work on Saturday. Still keen to meet up though. Just might be a bit late is all. What time was the meet and where? Still meeting at Denos?

Hey george, steve was saying he wanted to stick around the CBD, thats why i suggested pancakes on the rocks? we can park under the harbour bridge and walk 5 mins up to the joint?

suits me just fine. i work in the city so i'll just catch the bus up to you guys. just means i won't have the car but that's fine.

what time were you guys meeting?

ye and i just got it registered so i want to drive. it's been over a month. ok i might just go home, grab the car and meet you guys on the cruise after the pancakes.

still waiting on a time of meet though...?

Hey guys!

Well I made it here in one piece, the car didn't miss a beat the whole way and I believe highway driving gave me between 8.7 and 9.5 L /100km (BP ultimate) with my new SUs, so I'm pretty happy.

RE Saturday, I am currently staying in St. Peter's, and have plans for Saturday morning. 3-4pm would suit me best for a meet.

Also, if you guys know a place that we can park right near where we eat then it might be better. I'm pretty mobile so I can go anywhere in Sydney. I figured since we are all going to be talking about Zs it would be more convenient if they were nearby. Ultimately I'll be happy wherever, and can someone bring a camera with them? My charger has gone missing and I wanted to get some pics with you guys (and your Zs).

Gav you sound jealous ;)

glad to hear your drive went well steve.

might i suggest at least one person meet steve in st peters (maccas on princess hgwy would be easiest) because finding his way around the rocks to the piers car park will not be the easiest for a cane toad.

May be the best idea for me aswell haha

Just got off the phone with the brake shop, brakes will be done on friday and will be on the car friday night, leaving 4am sat morning to get into syd for a nice full day of awesomeness :D

Steve your in the next suburb from me......Whats doing.

Where abouts are you...P.M if you want.

Waiting for Stevo to reply............................

Still waiting...........

Sorry guys just got on the net. Been out drinking. Don't have alot of internet access. Tomorrow I'm heading down to the gong to visit my mates family. I come back on Saturday morning. If you wanted to show me how to get to the rocks that would be awesome. Pauly my Z is parked next to a park (which i'm told is famous for the shenanigans that occur there during the night) and is just off campbell st in St Peters if you want to have a sticky beak.

I was walking through the rocks today, caught a train in, and noticed that there was a saturday market on in that street next to the pancake parlour. Wouldn't that make parking nearby an absolute bitch? The only parking I could see was that $25 flat rate car park that was next to the water, which seems ridiculously expensive. Now that you know where I am, and that I have my Z

Would have been keen to hang out if I hadn't made other plans, you'll all be there on Saturday though right?

Hey steve, parking at around 4pm around there wont be difficult, we will be parking idealy down the other side of the pancake place, where the markets are is impossible.

theres a road that goes down towards the water, and its like $2.20 an hour on that street (Hickson Road).

If we got the spots in front of the water photos would be great!

Anyway guys, so the plan is to get to pancakes around 4pm? park down on hickson road just before you go under the bridge on the right hand side, so we can all be together.

My number is oh four one seven four one five three three seven. ;)