The LightMaster Experience - REBOOTED.

A very big thank you to Lurch  ;D

The car run better than Before. It is going faster than,the wife even said it sound better, the cat in the front brake is gone.{ I hope it like living at your place now}

and the kid like the fact that the floor is there and they cant see the road any more.

once again a very big thank you.

Bruce.

• 7 months later...

Well... A few months(?) ago, Bruce had the Zed parked at work when his work's forklift must have go jelious of the Zed & decided to roll down the drive & crash into the DS door.

SO Bruce purchased a infamious Rare Spares door skin & it was then up to myself to fit it.

Surpriseingly it DID fit up 'OK' after about an hour of playing around adjusting it.

The door frame also had a nice twist in it from the forklift, so it made for a whole new challenge...

With more time (& more skill on my part!) I reckon I could have gotton it to fit perfectly.

However time is not on my side atm, so it'll do.

I also gave it a service & general tidy-up, ready for Tassie ;)

post-89-144023557511_thumb.jpg

post-89-144023557516_thumb.jpg

post-89-144023557521_thumb.jpg

post-89-144023557526_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

It look good to me mate ;D ;D ;D ;D

May be I should go for a rat Z look now the door doesn't match  ::)

Lower it on its arse by a ridiculous amount and put some fender flares on it and hey presto you might get covered in every car blog on the Internets. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing smart to say.  Just want to able to find this post again easily.  Want to me able to look at Mossy's underside whenever I want.  Stop thinking smutty and look at page 1.

Love your rails, too SpaBoy!!  (don't you wish you had that name now?!)  Could have been worst you could have combined your spa business with you Zed passion and been SPAZED!!!  :-\

• 7 months later...

As the people who attended the Workshop day will attest, Bruce's old L24 is sounding a tad sad.

Lucky Peter Mac is on the case with a nice reco'd, & slightly enhanced, L28 for Bruce's 240.

The short motor is together & Peter is currently porting the head.

Together with a very mild reground cam, new headers & exhaust system, an electronic dizzy & a good retune it should breath some new life into Bruce's Z!

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

• 4 weeks later...