Sign in to follow this  

home made badges (yeah I know it sounds dodgey)

Wow, looks good mate.

If you ever work out how to do the chrome, you could make quite a business out of this, and not just for Z badges.

For the mean time, I vote black background, red writing, so that from afar it looks like it is a cutout.

just to see the finish and see if it's worth it maybe we could get some people to chuck in some money to get a test done? I'll happily chuck in $10 or $15

just a thought as never seen the results, but what about the plastic 'chrome' paint you can buy at a lot of car shops?

I've heard it doesn't take the weathering very well.

That looks really good mate (Well, it will with the red fixed). Well done.

yep that looks realy good besides ur stuff up with red but still very impressive. pitty i bought a complete set of all the badges from US when $ was almost 1:1

i probably be interested in a 260Z one if u got one there to copy.

I have the badges from the guards but I don't think I have the hatch badge. Well not in Brisbane anyways

i think i got the guard ones as well. but not sure if i have the rear 260z one do have "datsun" for the rear..

ill try and find them and ill send it over to you.

Are you going to do the pillar badges (Small Z Logo) just behind the windows for the 2 seaters?

looking good anyone got a "fairladyz" one for Galderdi to copy? as i will take two sets from ya if u make a copy.

good work.

mission failed, outbidded twice

I have some of the originals non plastic type ie metal. However they were not that well looked after and have some pits in them. If they are boomerangs I could ship from NZ to Oz

sounds good - I will see if I can get them restored locally to remove the pitting - but shot me a PM with your email and postal address and I will be in contact.

if some1 can get me the fairlady z logo drawn up in e cad

i can get the badges made out of marine stainless

peter

yes , a scan saved as a jpeg (and a pdf as a backup) and then I could digitise and convert to a dwg file...once its a dwg file most laser cutter guys should take over and manipulate into their program..