Lurch

AusZcar Merchandise!

What wold you Prefer?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What wold you Prefer?

• T-Shirt
    • Polo Shirt

Yup, I like it.

just a thought, perhaps the text on the back goes above the white piping.

Thank-you Firecrotch :)

Chris, I had considered that, but on the advice of the embroiderer, with regards to the way it might have looked, we went with it below the piping :)

Hmm, i reckon its better here, more obvious, especially on Lurch, cos his arse is tall (as you already know)

Jeff, it's a synthetic called 'Kooldri'.

140gm 100% Kooldri polyester hi-tech moisture removal mini herringbone knit.

It's very soft to the touch. I have very VERY sensitive skin & this doesn't irritate it at all :)

Here are the sizes & alt. colour schemes:

http://www.auspirit.com/au/aspirit/productdetail.asp?ID=22

Thanks Lurch

Very sensitive skin... sounds like a good line for a commercial.. ;D

Ill buy one...shirt that is.....colour combo, what ever the group consensus is

Cheers

I like the embroidery but still not so sure about the shirt. For me I am after a shirt with something a little different which projects the motor sport image which of course is what Auszcar is about. (Sorry Lurch) Attached is my suggested style with similar colours but not exact. Of course these would have Auszcar emproided on them.

http://www.kombat.com.au/design.php?state=load&swf=45c022343197b.swf

Lurch maybe re set the pole (Polo's are a given now) to either your design or the attached design. (Not sure if you can hard post one onto this thread for me? Then we can give it a week and majority wins. Lock and load. Take orders, get the money, then place the order.  :D

Craig, might I suggest you get a Kombat sample done with the AusZcar logo first?

You don't wat to order 25 Polo's & then find out that the logo isn't clear/readable or just plain doesnt look good...

Well since most of us Zed drivers think we are Porsche owners (drink coffee instead of beer etc), i think Lurchs one is more appropriate, but i did like Craigs one.

muuurrrr, the Kombat one gives me a headache...good for Oxford street though.  :-X

put me down for a "le-Lurchos" in XL

Looks good Lurch

I'll take one each for me and the old man to wear to the track.  If they're done soon I'll be able to save myself some trouble and use it as his birthday present  ;D

Good point Lurch I am in meetings all next week so I wouldn't be able to get to it for another week. But it sounds like from the above feed back they are keener on yours so maybe we should just stick with that one?

I like the racey checker look on Craigs choice. Does'nt really matter though as both are a smart looking polo. We'll have to get a list going soon.

Sulio

The Polo Shirts I came up with will be $40 + up to $10 P&H to anywhere in Aus.

Caps will be $15 + P&H

normal_P1020540.JPG

Will require at least 10 pre-paid orders as there isn't enough $$$ availible atm to buy them outright.

And yes I know the prices are on the high side, but I can't do them any cheaper atm untill more capital is raised.

I will be starting a new 'order' thread soon.

Opinions? Comments?

I like the Cap Lurch. I had sort of gone quiet on this. I might have to get my butt into gear.