• Polo Shirt

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank-you Firecrotch :)

Chris, I had considered that, but on the advice of the embroiderer, with regards to the way it might have looked, we went with it below the piping :)

Jeff, it's a synthetic called 'Kooldri'.

140gm 100% Kooldri polyester hi-tech moisture removal mini herringbone knit.

It's very soft to the touch. I have very VERY sensitive skin & this doesn't irritate it at all :)

Here are the sizes & alt. colour schemes:

http://www.auspirit.com/au/aspirit/productdetail.asp?ID=22

I like the embroidery but still not so sure about the shirt. For me I am after a shirt with something a little different which projects the motor sport image which of course is what Auszcar is about. (Sorry Lurch) Attached is my suggested style with similar colours but not exact. Of course these would have Auszcar emproided on them.

http://www.kombat.com.au/design.php?state=load&swf=45c022343197b.swf

Lurch maybe re set the pole (Polo's are a given now) to either your design or the attached design. (Not sure if you can hard post one onto this thread for me? Then we can give it a week and majority wins. Lock and load. Take orders, get the money, then place the order.  :D

Craig, might I suggest you get a Kombat sample done with the AusZcar logo first?

You don't wat to order 25 Polo's & then find out that the logo isn't clear/readable or just plain doesnt look good...

Good point Lurch I am in meetings all next week so I wouldn't be able to get to it for another week. But it sounds like from the above feed back they are keener on yours so maybe we should just stick with that one?

• 1 month later...

The Polo Shirts I came up with will be $40 + up to $10 P&H to anywhere in Aus.

Caps will be $15 + P&H

normal_P1020540.JPG

Will require at least 10 pre-paid orders as there isn't enough $$$ availible atm to buy them outright.

And yes I know the prices are on the high side, but I can't do them any cheaper atm untill more capital is raised.

I will be starting a new 'order' thread soon.

Opinions? Comments?