AusZcar Merchandise!

What wold you Prefer?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What wold you Prefer?

• T-Shirt
    • Polo Shirt

That second one looks the business Craig, perhaps we could see this as the 'beginning' of the merchandise range rather than the end.  If we can begin with some shirts and caps we can always expand to other seasonal type apparel as we find out prices and availability.  This simply gives us a start... ;)

Rev.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha Ha don't be like that Lurch.  ;) Just throwing around ideas and hoping people show some interest one way or the other. Then we can hone in on what is most popular. 

Let me know if you prefer Black on Red, Red on Black - White on Black or Black on White? (On the above address)

:)

I raised this topic of Club Merchandise with Lurch a couple of weeks ago and am pleased its happening along....

Im my view regardless of what Pauly has to say...........so dont bother!!!!

A TShirt is a TShirt which ever way you look at it, you can buy them from any 2 buck shop and pov pak corner store, K Mart and Target available with all sorts of logos, signs, Ford, Holden, graffiti art and just plain chinese made crap on them..

A polo on the other hand, presents a certain sense of style and class especially as a Club shirt.... ( and this ones been around for a while ), screen print cracks and fades and looks like shit and cheap after a few washes, embroidery as Lurch is sourcing is the way to go, price up both....to please all

NB: and Im not knocking T Shirt wearers either.........

:)

Im my view regardless of what Pauly has to say...........so dont bother!!!!

Is this pointed at me.....If so what have i done or said to you..

I only want to be friends...

Your No1 Zed brother Pauly

screen print cracks and fades and looks like shit and cheap after a few washes, embroidery as Lurch is sourcing is the way to go, price up both....to please all

After a season of cricket everybodys shirts that we got from this place are still like new.  That photo I put up was taken after the last game of the season.  When we've had them embroided in the past the stitching normally starts to come undone on the logos on some of the shirts by the end of the season.

• Administrators

I'm not sure what to vote for.

I think a bright white T-shirt with Black and Red lettering saying Auszcar would be great, however I'm eager to see the Polo shirt sample.

Lets keep the design simple to begin with and we can reiterate as we go.

I think we need to see how many T-shirts we will sell first and what it costs and takes to organise. Once we have demand we can start supplying variations and ideas.

For us of the female species, if we go the T shirts, is it compulsory to participate in a wet T shirt competition......?

I am with Lurch, I like the polo, does that make Lurch a girl?

Good work anyway guys. I am happy with whatever is made, I will buy it  ;)

ummm, is that an offer Jane?  lol, Lurch would be happy :D

As for the shirts and shit, whatever, i make anything look good.  No wait, that wasn't me.

Well looking at the voting it seems most people are after a Polo. I have to agree they do look more formal and nicer as an official Club shirt. So my opinion is to concentrate on one style of shirt first. Let's get one done (Polo) and move to a T-shirt later if the demand is there. Remember I was a T-shirt man but happy to wear a descent Polo if it looks smart and not too loud Dimitri. Ha.

So I reckon we bring along examples on the 12th May. I will do the 4 prints of my suggestions per link. Lurch bring yours along as well and anybody else for that matter. Let's do a show of hands at the metting. Go with the majority. Take the cash and place an order in the following weeks.

Oh and wet T-shirts are optional not compulsory Jane!   :P

I reckon it will be fantastic if we get a nice shirt for us all to wear with pride promoting our Club and car.

• Moderators

If you really hate the polo shirt, simple thing to do is just cut off the colar and stitch up the front! I wouldn't mind a T-shirt either but in any colour other than white. Good idea Craig, bring some different designs and choose..

• 2 weeks later...

I finally picked the 3 sample sizes up this afternoon: XL, L & M.

This pics below show me wearing the XL. As you can see they look quite smart!

The L & M are closer to a women's sizes - they are true 'Mens' sizes :(

I'm keeping the XL size, but the L & M shirts are FS at a special once off price of $40ea + P&H.

At this stage I'm just after feedback. If there is enough interest in this style, I'll start taking orders & payment (up front).