AusZcar Merchandise!

What wold you Prefer?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What wold you Prefer?

• T-Shirt
    • Polo Shirt

Hi all,

We are currently looking at getting a small run of T-shirts (say 8-10, extra if we get moar interest) & maybe caps made up soon, but as we are not 'financial' we would need firm orders & money up front.

Shirts would be a plain white T-shirt with 'AusZcar' logo on the front left & a larger logo across the back.

Price between $30-$40

Caps are undecided at this stage - opinions?

Post your name here if you are interested & we'll keep you informed!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lurch it might be worth asking people if they had ideas for designs? Then maybe locking in with the majority at our Jag Club meeting? I know NSW have T-Shirts with a picture of a 240Z on them. It might be nice to have one of those with the AUSZCAR logo on the left breast. Ah I love that word.... Ahem. Anyway that's just an idea. Would be more identifiable with people than just an email address. Opinion only.  :D

Lurch, Craig...I've had a fair bit to do with different Tshirt suppliers and an amazingly cheap (but high quality) cap supplier as i regularly order 100's, If you want I could get a comparative quote once you have the design...for design I'd be asking Ben (dzeyene) as he does this for a living and i'm sure he'd be happy to donate his services with a few designs...I'll ask him!  let me know about pricing, regardless of which way you go I'll order a shirt and cap.

Rev.

Sounds like a plan Rev. Maybe ask Ben to recommend something for the Caps. I think they are not quite so critical. I wanted to get some for the next Tassie trip anyway. So it will be good if we get something sorted in the next few months.  :D

In regards to the logo, it saying AusZcar with australia underneath no longer makes any sense?!? where as vicZcar it made a whole lot of it

I'd b up for a tshirt and maybe a cap depending what they look like - i dont mind the datsun ones that are out there currently

I'd love a sticker for my daily that said 'my other cars a datsun' with www.auszcar.com small offcentre underneath it

1 x XL polo shirt....suggest dark grey or charcoal.

Gav, Sulio, Im calling on a favour from a signage company for some "proper" stickers , given weve already got them set up as 'print ready" the hard works been done. I gave the guy a pretty big job last month, so hopefully he can scratch my back for some decent vinyl stickers.  :)

p.s. Sulio , its not the guy thats making up the banner for you, its someone else, so dont mention it to him  :-X :-X

cheers