Vic Meeting Jag Club 12/5/09 Tuesday 7.00

620Z

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Thomo PM Dalee or Scoota and they should be able to give you a heads up on travelling down together or something.

Yea, Dale sent us a PM a couple of days ago. He's driving down in the bitashitty  ;D

That passenger wouldn't be the Lurch lover would it? I mean that in a nice way.  :-\ As for the drinks I should be right with them Bruce. Thanks for the offer. I will try and have them chilled prior.

Hi all i can supply 2 tie down straps which i use to tie a car to a trailer or transporter instead of rope. You can either give them away as a door prize or charge 1 or 2 dollars to everyone that wants to be in with a chance to win them and all the money can go towards the club cheers.

Sounds like Dave Chambers will be coming and bringing his Twin Turbo 350Z along with him. Going to be some top quality cars in the car park not to mention in the rooms. We will definately hit 30+ attendees for this one so don't miss it.   8)

Oh and sure Vinny bring along your tie downs. Sounds like we will have a descent raffle for those who donate the $20- on the night. They will also be getting the Thredbo DVD & some Club Stickers. I think the 370Z guys might have some assorted merchandise to throw in as well.

Dale's leg has gone all Gimpy after (i think) a friendly K9 gave it a good shag on the weekend (either that or he did it pushing his parts car around the backyard, i can't remember which), this meaning he's out of the saddle for 2 weeks.

Thomo aka Simon rang me today (Monday) and we is going to pick the cripple up and drive down as a unit.

Cya's then  ;D

looking forward to it guys, just wished I had the new Zed ready to go....maybe next meet! anyhow it looks like I'll bring 1 or 2 others, sorry to hear about the knee Dale, it's a 'dog' of a thing to happen, hopefully Scoot won't continue to 'hound' you about it! see you all tomorrow!

Rev.

Thanks for a great night everyone! We had a total of 34 people turn up!!!

We raised some $$$ for the bank account, the 350Z Nismo & the 370Z made for great display cars

(thanks Stefan & Chris!) & Sulio's Thredbo DVD was awesome for everyone, except me.

Thanks to every one who turned up - though we were missing a few regulars ???, but a lot of new people turned up!

Photo's of the night will be up ASAP.

Oh & thanks to Bruce for giving me a lift down there ;)