Carbon and fibreglass parts from Restored (Japan)

BenZed

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:P G'day Ben, can you still get the standard "Carbonover flares" to suit a 76/S30 & if so cost for full set.Pick up.

Regards: Alan.  :D

Carbon flares are $550 a set

I'm interested in the pic and info in your avatar? 450ZX? ???

the picture in avatar is my 79 280zx , running a 4.5 litre quad cam infiniti motor, extra large bonnet scoop to alloy for bigger motor, made the front spoiler myself

• 4 weeks later...

the picture in avatar is my 79 280zx , running a 4.5 litre quad cam infiniti motor, extra large bonnet scoop to alloy for bigger motor, made the front spoiler myself

Better put the car build details on the forum then with plenty of pics, not everyone here is S30 obsessed :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

was that for a fibreglass bonnet for a 280zx ? if so how much would it be to send to melbourne ?

Shipping to Melbourne would be $80. Yes $618 is the price for a fibreglass bonnet.

Shipping to Melbourne would be $80. Yes $618 is the price for a fibreglass bonnet.

Will organise some cashola and get back to you

do I email you when ready? what is your business email ?

• 4 months later...

Hey Ben,

What are you able to get in the way of 1600/510 parts?

Bonnet on the project I am doing is not the greatest, considering a glass one (though not sure what the fuzz will think about it) but can't see any 1600 gear on OTOMOTO website. Front guards are also not the best, though I think I will salvage those.

Brad

Ben,

Thanks for the pricing mate. Is there a lead time I should take into account?

We do containers ever 2-3 months, so it depends on your timing. If you bought them now they would be here in about 6 weeks, but if you got them in a couple of weeks time it may be 3 months.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there!

Looking for a reasonably priced 240 zg front conversion kit, including the hinges and shipment cost to Malaysia?

I'm new to this, so would appreciate a breakdown of what is included in the kit ( i believe its 5 pieces?)

Thank you!