New Silver 240z with wire wheels!

• 5 months later...

nice zed another Scott and another silver 240. whats with that its getting scary.  i searched for this when u replied to someone elses post and ur username got me ticking over.

68GTCS is that your other car?

wouldnt be 68 mustang GT California Special? if im wrong i may need to keep clear from mustang sites for a while. LOL  ::)

Hey Johnny, you are on the money!

Only trouble with the mustang is that as it nears completion and I'm enjoying the zed my wife decided she wanted something with power ("I can't understand how you can make do with anything less than eight cylinders" she often gasps to her friends) it had to have "street cred" - you know, something that could take a subaru or an SS and maybe an evo or sti and it had to be either pink or black.  I took the oportunity to get an r34 skyline (for her).  Which now leaves me wondering what I do with no space for another car and a fresh bare metal resto on the mustang!

I see you have room for a range of options Johnny - what would you do if it came down to the zed (let's assume you only have one) or the pony-muscle?

hehehe so i wasnt making things up mustang related. cool.

to answear your question mustang vs one z hmmmmmm im a nissan freak and i think ill be keeping the 240z. not becuse of this website but Z is an all rounder and with mods costing half than what most mustang owners go though it will still eat the mustang down the straight and will make the pony look even slower around the twisty stuff. just dont mention i said that to the other mob  ::) im in their dark books allready for saying i want twin turbo the 302W.

also jokingly said about the tokyo drift 67 was powered by a rb26dett and it swallowed its drift scene double 400ci down the 1/4 and lot quicker in laps. they didnt believe me even with links to the story.

if i had a 67 fastback with 390 than i think the resale value will tell me to keep the muzzy. but it aint so fun goes to 240z.

still i like the muzzy but i dont think ill ever get rid of the 240 when its complete.

so u didnt paint the pony in pink did you  :P

u better not  ;D

Candy apple red... is that like some shade of pink???

Don't tell the MOCAs I said that.  I'm not even a member because they're so uptight.  Love it 'round here though.

Got spun a yarn the other day that one of their judges doesn't like the original colour of his car so painted it a different shade and has since convinced everyone that it is right so now the original cars are being marked down for concourse!  Don't know if it is true but wouldn't be too big a surprise.

candy apple red is glorified Ford term for Red paint  ::). doesnt look anything like its name insists. its just good old plain red. 

nah not fussed about concourse. so dont realy care what they on about in that regard.

they can be uptight. but i talk from experience. if i dont know about something i keep my mouth (fingers) shut

i just dont like the thing US muscle is the only car worth having and v8 is the only engine that can be called an engine.

rice burners, chopstick cars as they refer to anything other than US cars. though there are few good and helpfull guys on the forum. just ignore the $hit sterers they just jelous that they got beaten by a rice burner chopstick car sometime in their life and they pretending they all big and tough with their big blocks  ;D

still to me nothing beats a look on a v8 powered driver car that gets rolled by a 4cyl. not everything is in cubes and tourque.

post some pics of the muzzy. in the open section. these guys dont mind. .................. i hope  :P