Sign in to follow this  
Toecutter

Auszcar Victoria Feb BBQ - 17 Feb 2009

Hi Guys,

I need to update the calendar however we thought it would be a good idea to have a BBQ for all those that want to catch up before Thredbo and of coarse just the general catch up. Bring your Z and some drinks. BBQ will be taken care of with sausages nobody needs to bring any food just drinks.

Where and when:

6:30pm Tuesday 17th Feb 2009

See you there!

Sulio

I will be there. I think Lurch will be back by then as well. Still enough money in the kitty to cover this.  :-)

My zed may not have an engine by then so I'll have to come along with the Xtralis...should be good to catch up with all of youse...

I'll be there. My Zed is still miles off being anywhere near complete so I'll rock up in my daily or with any of the other guys from the 'rat if they're coming.

Cheers,

Rob  :)

Well if it ain't raining (like there is a chance of that) I will have to drag the car out and test the change of Camber on the car ready for the Threadbo trip. Haven't started it for a few months.

Yeah the last drive one plug took a while to get going. I plan on cleaning them all before the big drive.  ;) Sounds like I have a pit crew.

BeHUMP!

It's going to be a nice evening weather wise, so make sure you guys bring your

Zeds out for a run!

See everyone in a few hours ;)

Curse the limitations of those CH plates!! Well, that f@#$er that's supposed to have bought the RB25 has stuffed me around and I had to relist. As soon as the L24 is back in, hello road reg!

here's the only photo i've processed so far, i needed to bring a tripod, way to many blurry ones - but my bro had left them in at his work :(

awesome car by the way, if you want the full res image let me know

post-83-14402351307_thumb.jpg

Great night boys. Good to catch up and take the car for a blast. Next one should be at the Jag Club to watch the Thredbo DVD. Man I forget how much fun my car is to drive when it sits for so long.  :D