Sign in to follow this  
Toecutter

280ZX 15/16 Master Cylinders USD$65.00 + shipping

you organising a group buy sulio? :D coz i'd be up for one as my current one is pissing out fluid.

stock brakes still work ok with it i assume? although probably not ideal?

ah Evan, I find Group Buys to messy. Especially when you get the fickle ones who pick the eyes out of the deal. arrrgh I say spend the extra 20 cents and just buy what ever you need....I have however e-mail this company to see if they will give Auszcar members a discount on their wares.

cheers,

Sulio

Well jut to get back to you guys the response was simply an answer to my price enquiry so I guess they are'nt too interested in giving the club any deals. Any how I ordered the rear brackets for the series 2 280zx upgrade. Works out to about Aussie dollars $245.00 to your door.

Cheers,

Sulio

i hear ya sulio. stevo will it save that much since ur in brissy so would have to post again from one of of aus to the other? hehe. i dont know if you wanna look into it though and let me know?

if anyone in melb wants to combine postage, i'm i no rush for one as my car will be off the road for quite a bit - unfortunatly for the car i'm thinking i'll waste money on traveling instead for now.

Im in need of one for the 2 seater.

Might be able to work something out Evan.

I believe Lui is ordering brackets off them, so it might be worthwhile combining the postage...

I'll take one too.

I have about 2 months max before i really need one.

jsut let me know if its all going through and i'll just transfer the money, its not like i have a shortage.

How much did the ebay one go for?

So Lui's after one too?

Maybe it would be best if each state did their own group buy so they can easily be picked up from one location instead of being re-posted?

as it stands atm:

Melbourne:

Lurch

Mossy

zedEvan

Lui?

Qld:

Moviefan

Stevo

i'll contact them and c if they actully have 6, and how much postage would b to melb for 4 vs 6

Its cool either way, will still get one. Im slowly tracking down some rear disk conversion parts. So im in no hurry for a mc either.

Cheers

Sach you might as well get the brackets for the rear disc conversion from the same company to save on shipping. I just got mine. Very neat, bolts up to three points so very nicely engineered.

Sulio

i'm more than happy for someone else to organise a group buy, just felt that since i suggested it i should see if it saves much.

...i'm ATLEAST a year off needing a new master cylinder

Sorry guys, a little off topic but same manufacture's

Can anyone tell me if there brake kits are worth while, was thinking bout their stage 3 front kit and stage 4 rear, US$385 = AU$548 and $785=$1191 respectively. Also dont know if break pads are hard to get in Oz for their callipers.

I probably will be saving a bit if i find each of the components my self. BTW how much is RobCo engineering asking for a pair of rear adapters.

Sach