Feb'09 THREDBO 4 day Run - 20th to 23rd Feb 2009 is confirmed as on.

620Z

So just for my own curiosity, who's going on this trip still?

ATM it only looks like these guys have booked ??? :

Craig ZZZ8

Sulio Toecutter

Scott Sco_Aus

What happend to everyone who said they were going at the start of this tread?

Comon people - it's not far off!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

Good to see Lurch and Scott asking the question...so times nearing and we will be sending out all the meaty details direct to those that register ineterest. As with past trips of theis nature all correspondence will be direvtly via e-mail to those that supply e-mail address. At this time I request that you eith PM myself or send me an e-mail on sulio_m@hotmail.com and we shall put you on the mailing list for updates. It will also get you in touch with others that are going to allow you to pair up for rooms and keep costs down. Feel free to post your details on this thread also if you don't mind sharing your e-mail adress and I'll put you on the mailing list.

Don't miss out on this one, you'll regret it once the others get back and we get the video and pictures up.

Cheers,

Sulio

Regretfully I've got to pull out of this one.  I was really hoping I could make it but I lost my job just before Christmas and I can't really make any bookings until I've got the job/cash situation sorted.  Sorry to the ACT boys.  :-\  Maybe next time.

Cdr Zero, that's unfortunate mate. Hopefully we'll see you at an event soon.

Oh, & I may as well let the cat out of the bag - reason I'm being vocal about this trip is that...

I'LL BE BACK FOR THIS TRIP!!!

So come on you lot - book in now or I'll be abuseing you for not showing up!!!

Goodo Lurch!

Josh,

Send me your e-mail address (and anybody else in the group that wants the updates) so I can add you to the mailing list just so we all keep on the same page re plans for the duration etc

Just a reminder guys hand held CB raidios are a huge plus for these cruises. I can't emphasise enough how good it re communication between the cars. most of the regulars now have them I believe. Try nad borrow, beg or steal one if you don't.

Cheers,

Sulio

Not sure if they're any good but 5 watters for $80.00, thats pretty cheap. You do need a 5 watta.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BLACK-5W-UHF-FDC-CB-RADIO-FULL-RANGE-FREE-EARPIECE_W0QQitemZ200295605636QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Electronics_Radio_Equipment?hash=item200295605636&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Good on you Josh & Lurch. Sulio you better update your confirmed list above. Josh I presume you will liase with Scott for the trip over. I think we might have a few people on holidays or off line who confirmed they were coming before. Their silence is defening. Ha Ha. I presume they might be back next week.

3 Vic & 2 ACT member's, 3 family and 6 or 7 cars from NSW. There will be more soon I am sure.  8)

I just got off the mobile to Scott..

Im rooming with him Fri & Sat night...Im a 50% chance for staying sunday night..

I havent heard back from Simon (rhino73z) as yet, but they could do a fold-out bed if needed.

Hey Craig, can we update the list so that all definites are noted - it'd be good to keep track of numbers.

Also, do any ACT guys have a spare set of CB radios i could borrow? It'll save me a few $$ buying new ones.

Not too far away, I'm looking forward to it!

Updated list confirmed at present.

Craig             - Vic

Sulio              - Vic

Lurch             - Vic

Wes & Maggie  - Vic

Scott             - ACT

Chris              - ACT

Simon             - ACT

Miika              - ACT

Josh               - ACT + Anna, Alex & Shelly

Vince              - NSW

Geoff              - NSW

3 others          - NSW

5 Cars from NSW confirmed 15/1/09. They are staying in Jindabyne but intend to meet up with us at Thredbo)

All up 15 Zeds. Not bad.

Some maybe's who haven't confirmed back to us or dropped off the radar. Please give us a yay or nay?  ;)

Lui - Vic

Mayhem & Partner

Bruce & Wife

Glen & his mate from Dromana

I hope I haven't missed anybody.

I have a spare CB for someone in Vic if needed for any of those maybe's. I know all the confirmed Vic guys have them.

I am actually just going to wire my 4wd CB in and replace my ariel with the CB antenna.  In Tassie I had all sorts of comms problems, so i dont want that again...

I do have an old style 4wd CB, but I dont think it works with the newer digital type.

well I bought this as a spare for a mate but he bought one the same day so if someone needs a 5 watt hand held CB you can have it for the price I got it for $82.00.

Thats bargain pricing for a 5 watter.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=350148806465

anybody interested can fix me up on the day we leave.

Sulio

0413 188 024

As long as we can hear you overheating this time Scott...

;D

lol.

Oh the Supra was crashed by the owner :(  Hit a Uber rock coming around a corner, bent chassis and heaps of other damage, spewing...