Sign in to follow this  
620Z

Next VicZcar Meeting in Vic: edit*DATE CHANGE*

Sorry guys  but there needs to be a date change due to facility availability. Pushed from next Wed 19th to the following night the Thursday 20th. My appologies if this causes an inconvinience but it's unavoidable.

OK so that would make it the 20th of November at 7:00pm.

Address is 5 / 54 Howleys Rd Notting Hill, Vic

I'll sort out some sausages and bread. We've already got sauce and mustard so everyone please just bring along your choice of drinks.

Sulio

Sulio, was going to make it on the 19th, 20th flying out to Adelaide for conference, back Saturday night, off to Cars of the World on Sunday, any one else going to that?

John

Once again my apologies fellas. I've got my boss down from Sydney which commits me for dinner. The premises is company owned so you can see my predicament. Anyhow the 20th is a definate.

Sulio

How many have we got for the meeting this Thursday? Couple of items on the agenda for discussion would be:-

Ash's Club Championship for 2009

BBQ / Photo shoot on 6/12/08.

Club run to Thredbo in Feb'09.

Financing the Club (Donations / Bank accounts etc)

Possible events for 2009. What do you want? Day drives, overnight drives etc.

Have I missed anything Sulio/Lurch/Gav.

I'll be there! ;D Also might be good to talk about the possibility of doing a charity event during the year, a great way to give back.

Something to help some kids or homeless would be good. I always wanted the NDSOC to sponsor a child overseas and planned on putting it to the members when I was Treasurer. But I guess I never hung around in that position long enough (2 years) to see it come to be.

Maybe someone should take up the challenge to see how we could physically help by car show or helping out at a food centre or something. I figure that would mean more than handing over $100- or so. I guess we can get an indication of interest on Thursday night.

We do a toy drive for Christmas with the Salvos at AFF, that could be an option, I can get more info if you guys are keen and you know the toys will definitely be going to needy kids.

Also might be good to talk about the possibility of doing a charity event during the year, a great way to give back.

So a Motorkhana exhibition in the Church car park, Dave? DONE!

Name a date & I'll be there with a pair of stockies on the back of the Zed :D :D :D

Not bad! 7 Zeds & 14 people  ;D

Sorry I dropped out Ash. Damn mobile phone dead spots...  >:(

Thanks Sulio and Craig for organising the get together and BBQ it was good to catch up with you all and talk Zed. Thanks.

Rev.

Good to see so many show up. Honestly who would have thought Sulio that when we started Viczcar back in 2004 that we would have gained so much traction.

I can't wait to see what the Photo Line up will be like (nearly 30 zeds in the same place), just a shame I won't be there with my own Z also.

Yer and I must say some really nice Z's on the scene too. December 6 should be a cracker. We just need to keep our fingers crossed for good weather! Don't worry Gav I can photoshop you into the pics  ;)

Sulio

Thanks for a great night guys, I had a ball! It's great to see so many Z's turn out.

A few more pics:

[table][tr][td]th_PB200225.jpg[/td]

[td]th_PB200234.jpg[/td]

[td]th_PB200236.jpg[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]th_PB200240.jpg[/td]

[td]th_PB200246.jpg[/td]

[td]th_PB200251.jpg[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]th_PB200249.jpg[/td]

[td]th_PB200223.jpg[/td][/tr]

[/table]